♥ Official English Forum Chat ♥

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

♥ Official English Forum Chat ♥

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to the Official English Forum Chat! :D

But you must follow the rules:

1. Respect other members.
2. You must not share personal information (Name, home address, email etc...)
3. Do not quarrel with others.
4. Respect the rules.

juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: ♥ Official English Forum Chat ♥

Postby Tecna9930 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:24 am

Hi...

is this forums still even being maintained and active? It makes me homesick :-( so I sure hope it's real
Tecna9930

Postby Nette » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Tecna9930 wrote:Hi...

is this forums still even being maintained and active? It makes me homesick :-( so I sure hope it's real

I hope so zao_zao
Nette

Postby Tecna9930 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:55 pm

Nette wrote:
Tecna9930 wrote:Hi...

I hope so zao_zao

Sorry it's taken me so long to see this, since this site doesn't do email notifications; I don't check in as often as I should. Thanks for the reply. I hope it drums up in activity as right now it looks like a ghost town, but considering that it makes me homesick I will stay, even if it's me and one other online stranger even talking back and forth. The sad part about the internet is that a lot of people say that "once it's online, it lasts forever..." I've seen sites come and go, I've even ran a few sites that due to my own financial issues have gone away. I just wish there more more that felt like me. I'm addicted to winx given the way my life's gone so horribly wrong; Winx has been the only thing keeping me alive, yet due to my medical conditions and other limiting factors even finding more winx friends is so hard.

thanks for taking the time to respond to me, I look forward to hearing from you (or goodness only knows how) in the future. I'll be checking this page a little more frequently (just like I did back in the 2014 era)
Tecna9930

Return to Chatta