What will your names be in Winx Adventure?

Moderator: EN minimods

What will your names be in Winx Adventure?

Postby cherie01 » Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:55 am

Hi! //MWOMWO"

I'm wondering what your names will be in Winx Adventure, since we'll be able to choose new names.

I'm probably gonna be cherie01 or just Cherie maybe! /houra//
cherie01

Re: What will your names be in Winx Adventure?

Postby NejiGal1013 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:12 pm

I think I'll base mine on the powers I choose this time! I was a light fairy last time... I wonder which one this time? 8-) /flowerpower/ /houra//
NejiGal1013

Postby cherie01 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:29 am

NejiGal1013 wrote:I think I'll base mine on the powers I choose this time! I was a light fairy last time... I wonder which one this time? 8-) /flowerpower/ /houra//

That's nice !! I was a fire fairy in the original, even though I wanted to be a light fairy :cry: :cry:

Welcome (or welcome back :lol: ) to the forums! /houra// I hope you enjoy your stay here! The website wasn't launched just yet, despite being available already! It should be with way more people in a few weeks, it's launching in late July or early August from what I last heard !! :D :D
cherie01

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:53 pm

cherie01 wrote:
NejiGal1013 wrote:I think I'll base mine on the powers I choose this time! I was a light fairy last time... I wonder which one this time? 8-) /flowerpower/ /houra//

That's nice !! I was a fire fairy in the original, even though I wanted to be a light fairy :cry: :cry:

Welcome (or welcome back :lol: ) to the forums! /houra// I hope you enjoy your stay here! The website wasn't launched just yet, despite being available already! It should be with way more people in a few weeks, it's launching in late July or early August from what I last heard !! :D :D

Where the more fairies than fire and light?
CrystalRose

Postby cherie01 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:42 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
cherie01 wrote:

Where the more fairies than fire and light?

Honestly the game should have specified it better before garden of charmix came. The question didn't have the LIGHT, FIRE and NATURE in caps before the mode came which made a lot of people choose thinking it was just a random question that would be a cute way to describe the characters' hobbies... at least i thought that :shock: :lol:
instead it was the powers 2 years later :roll:
cherie01

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:50 pm

cherie01 wrote:Honestly the game should have specified it better before garden of charmix came. The question didn't have the LIGHT, FIRE and NATURE in caps before the mode came which made a lot of people choose thinking it was just a random question that would be a cute way to describe the characters' hobbies... at least i thought that :shock: :lol:

Wait was that question asked before Garden of Charmix came? I've played it so much but wasn't there when Garden of Charmix came. Now I wonder if I did had the question haha
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:07 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
cherie01 wrote:Honestly the game should have specified it better before garden of charmix came. The question didn't have the LIGHT, FIRE and NATURE in caps before the mode came which made a lot of people choose thinking it was just a random question that would be a cute way to describe the characters' hobbies... at least i thought that :shock: :lol:

Wait was that question asked before Garden of Charmix came? I've played it so much but wasn't there when Garden of Charmix came. Now I wonder if I did had the question haha

It was. I also remember answering that question. I didn't even know it was used for the powers until I saw a video in 2014. :ehmeh:: I was so sad, I remember thinking it was so unfair I was a nature fairy and thought it was random, turns out it was because I chose spending time in nature back in 2010 when I first made my account :cry:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:07 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:

It was. I also remember answering that question. I didn't even know it was used for the powers until I saw a video in 2014. :ehmeh:: I was so sad, I remember thinking it was so unfair I was a nature fairy and thought it was random, turns out it was because I chose spending time in nature back in 2010 when I first made my account :cry:

And there was no way to change it?
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:44 pm

Nope! :cloud:

Which was very unfair, I wanted to be a light fairy so bad...
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby katara16 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:11 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Nope! :cloud:

Which was very unfair, I wanted to be a light fairy so bad...

I didn't get a chance to play Garden of Charmix :cry: .
But if I played as a witch, would I have powers too? Does anyone know?
katara16

Next

Return to WINX ADVENTURE