Global Hallowinx CONTEST! | Voting Time!

Moderator: EN minimods

What is your favorite work?

Poll runs till Fri Nov 01, 2024 12:19 pm

wini13
14%
AsamiBrynn
31%
WinxClub4Life
14%
giadavnt
14%
natie
14%
Letica
14%

Total votes : 29

Global Hallowinx CONTEST! | Voting Time!

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:17 pm

Hello! zao_zao

Welcome to the very first official global contest on the forum.

♡ THEME ♡

HalloWinx is here! The spooky season has arrived and is here to stay, and what better way to celebrate than with a magical contest? Help the Winx Club fairies get ready for a witchy party at Cloud Tower!

♡ This year, we're challenging you to create a spooky Halloween-themed piece that shows off your creativity! You can make two different entries and both will be valid!

They are:

:arrow: A drawing (manual or digital) of one or more Winx fairies ready for Hallowinx using the Web Avatar base!
:arrow: A story of the Winx going to the party, almost like a mini-episode!

♡ RULES ♡

:arrow: Participants must create an original work related to Halloween and the Winx theme.
:arrow: Do not ask others to vote for your submission or use fake accounts to influence results. Violating this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
:arrow: All forum members, including minimods and mods, are welcome to participate.
:arrow: During the registration period, submit your work using the registration form below.

♡ DEADLINES ♡

:arrow: Registration: October 2nd to October 16th
:arrow: Voting: October 17th-October29th
:arrow: Results: October 31st (Halloween night!)

♡ Prizes ♡

1st Place:
250 WX + Signature + Interview + a chance for your items to be added to the Web Avatar! (if you draw)
OR
250 WX + Signature + Interview + story published in the Magazine section of the website! (if you write a story)

2nd Place: 190 WX + Signature

3rd Place: 140 WX + Signature

We look forward to see the winner!

Best of luck,
The Winx Club Forum Staff ♡
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: Global Hallowinx CONTEST! | Voting Time!

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:21 pm

🕸️WINI13

:arrow: Username: wini13
:arrow: Favorite Halloween tradition: Trick or Treating!! I really want to participate in this.
:arrow: How do you celebrate Halloween in your country?: My country doesn't celebrate it, but I decorate my room each Halloween to feel included in the celebration! ^~^
:arrow: Your creation (link or attach your work here through imgur, deviantArt or other): this design is what I wanted to have when I was a young girl!
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:22 pm

🕸️ASAMIBRYNN

Username: AsamiBrynn
Favorite Halloween tradition: Cosplays
How do you celebrate Halloween in your country?: I actually never celebrated Halloween, but looking forward to celebrate it this year :D
Your creation:Image
Full sizes:

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:23 pm

🕸️WinxClub4Life

Username: WinxClub4Life
Favourite Halloween Tradition: Trick or treating,child me would LOVE that! To this day I am a sucker for candy!
HOW do you celebrate Halloween: Sadly we do not. But I do know about the holiday.
I chose writing because I had A LOT of work! So I didnt't have time to draw and I am better at writing then drawing lol,this is my attempt at making a Winx halloween mini-episode!
Okay! So I did A bit of research so now I am ready to write! Here we go! (I had so many homework and exams so I had to rush this :( )

Hallowinx 2 Part 1: The army from the dead

The day is Halloween,in some places it is a day of candy,Screams and laughs and in some places it is A place where the dead and the alive reunite to smile and spend time together and ever since Magic returned to Earth,it made Earth much more recognizeable and because of that the Earth exclusice celebration have caught researchs's eyes,so now since it is more popular Magix has been holding celebrations,and the three schools of Magix are holding parties and The Winx are joining as teachers

Stella: I remember us going to a something similar... Hallo-? Haloll? OH Whatever,it has been YEARS! What is this thing again? Bloom: Halloween and that WAS what we went to! It is A celebration where people and families spend time together,in a lot of places it is about reuniting with the dead! I still wish Roxy would've came but I understand why she wanted to visit her parents and Artu! Tecna: I thought you were going to visit your parents too? Bloom: Stella made sure Miss. Griffin so that they would celebrate a day early but Roxy chose to go there for 2 days! Tecna: I know not all witches are bad but The Trix are still free,you never know what they are after. Musa: After trying to best us for SO LONG? Fat chance Tec. Even THEY must have gotten sick of it.

Halloween being the day where the dead reunite with their loved ones reminds Aisha of someone....

Aisha:Musa, can we talk for a bit? Musa:Sure, I will see you guys later! I know it remind you of him,it remind me of my mom,honestly I would be so happy if she were to see me now,but today is about reuniting with the memories of the people we care for,we can't expect them to come back,being happy about then being with us is what is important,you were there for me when I had a concert at Red Fountain,so now I will be here for you! Aisha:Thanks Musa, that means a lot,now we better catch up with them!

We cut to planet Diamond where we see Icy. Darcy: The plan worked. They are taking over Earth and Stormy is on her way to end them. Icy: You better stop them.. And make sure the ghosts don't disappear,I need them to find the Shaman witch. Darcy:... Icy.... This is not the only way... Icy: It is Darcy,it really is and it means a lot to me...

Bloom: I still can't believe how accurate it is to Earth! Stella:Yeah,but I still don't know about Cloud Tower,there are a lot of people looking weird at us. Musa: If you ignore them they will just go party or something. Besides we are 6 of the trusted adults here. Tecna: There IS something wrong though it feels a lot darker then last time and there are some craks here and there. Aisha: Valtor nearly destroyed the entire school,what did you expect? Stella: a massage and a manicure and a better scent to the room because it stinks in here! Bloom: Now that you mention it,I feel a bit....heavy... Aisha: Try to hold your breath,Tecna can you run a quick scan? Tecna: But.. this is something I have seen before but it is made by magic not a tree,a little fairy dust would easily do the trick, Enchantix! Fairy Dust! Why did that happen? IS Cloud Tower getting Aisha: Attacked by the thousandth time? Yes,sadly. Wow, witches just can't catch a break! Stormy: Miss me? Stella: Only if you give us more then a week to do so! Bloom: Winx,Enchantix!

A fight between the now consious Winx and Stormy occur with Alfea and Cloud Tower Students with Stormy being outnumbered,Stormy calls upon a huge army of ghosts,made out of the ghosts everyone who once lived in Magix ever since it has been created,they start making every student and teacher go numb,everyone left tried attacking to no avail,Stella uses her Scepter OF Solaria to bring them to Earth only for the Earth being surrounded by a huge fog making it impossible to see anything.

Tecna: This is a fake fog! Heat won't stop it,it's some sort of illusion! Bloom: More like made out of Trix's delusion of thinking this will stop us. Tecna,you try to make a digital map,Stella you give us a bit of light,Musa try to reach people with your music,and Flora try to listen to the flora nearby,Aisha you try to get people's attention with a sign or a flag or a message out of Morphix! Someone HAS to be here! Roxy: You guys?! Bloom?! Thank goodness! Bloom: Roxy? The HECK happened here? Tecma: What if she is a fake?! Roxy: I don't think The Trix will know me. Flora: And where the heck do you know the Trix? I sure don't think you'd be intrested in major criminals! Roxy: You are smart. Darcy: But if only you were smart enough to escape by now! Stella: I will protect the students,you attack her and if she was smart enough she must have brought their little friend group to the play date!
A converstation starts as the brawl starts. Musa: I don't remember them bringing the dead back,That's pretty new! Tecna: According to a search I've done there is an ancient scroll from Earth centuries ago that was brought to Magix as a gift,it was by The Earth Fairies and it was an enchantment talking about something called The Day Of The Dead and how with Dark Magic it can be used to summon armies of people,but a huge chunk might disappear if the spell is undone without consent! Allegedly though! Bloom: Magic returned to Earth and so did a course that can be used only on Halloween? Well that explains a few questions. Darcy: Aww,you figuref it out,well there is a first to everything! Bloom: Dragon Fury!!! Darcy: You will pay for-- Bloom: ATTACK HER FROM THE BACK,NOW!! Musa: Sound Cage! Stella: Now for that SCRO-AAAGGGGGH Icy: You better give it now! Bloom: Are you insane,you brought billion back from the dead! If you give that scroll now,I can use it to bring you anyone you want,but I need to use it for a purpose! Aisha: In your dreams! Musa: Why don't you just come and get it? Icy: I would but then there would be no blackmail I can use. Flora: You KNOW we can fix all of this with Fairy Dust,right? Icy: DON'T YOU EVEN--Aisha: Andros Hurricane! Icy:UGHH! Piece Attack! Stella: Sirius Shield! Bloom: Fairy Dust! Icy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am not going to lose her over again! Aisha: I don't KNOW WHO you are talking about but you are losing this fight! Morphix Cage! Stella: I will use Fairy Dust from Space. Aisha,you can use the portals in the ocean! We will use air bubbles,the rest of you wake the students up! Get them to somewhere safe and find out what happened.

The Magic Dimension was restored,Darcy and Stormy were semt to The Omega Dimension and Icy was sent to Light Rock and a search for Icy's past begun..

Tecna: Completely unclear. The oldest data there is to her is from when she entered Cloud Tower,I think she has a fake identity. It does say she is from a fallen planet named Diamond,but it says it has fallen at a time she was a kid,how did anyone accept her in when there is an obvius question that can be raised in 2 seconds? Stella: I doubt she legally got in,she must have used magic,I think she wanted to revive the planet,we went there before,it was way more dangerous then Omega right now,so she had intentions,huh? Bloom: And it is the day of the dead,the only time she can do that enchantment,she went too far,she could've just waited for a bit for the spell to reach her planet,you found that it does happen,right? Tecna: Yeah,it is a tradition for The Stronger Earth fairies to do an enchantment for families reuniting. Aisha: She better stays there,her missing someone doesn't justify or excuse terror! She will Just visit there next year! Stella: But we can't wait a whole another year to happen so that we can party,I heard Frutti Music Bar is having a Halloween Party by Roxy and she heard it from her dad,come on this is a day to smiles and be joyful! I even made some designs,I call these Hallowinx! What do you think? Flora: These look amazing! Stella: Cloud Tower missed it's chance but we won't! Hallowinx forever? All: Hallowinx Forever!

......................................................... THE END....?........................................

cy: I still hear her voice.... crying... It is haunting me.........ever since I came here...............
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:24 pm

🕸️Giadavnt

:arrow: Username: Giadavnt
:arrow: Favorite Halloween tradition: the dark atmosphere and the costumes
:arrow: How do you celebrate Halloween in your country?: In Italy, Halloween isn't a real festivity but kids like to do trick or thred anyway :D
:arrow: Your creation :

Windigo

Deciding to go out that night had been a bad idea.
Deciding to go to that party had been a bad idea.
Deciding to enter that house of mirrors had been a bad idea.
And Bloom was becoming more and more convinced of it. Especially thinking about that concoction that the girl dressed as a witch had made her drink at the entrance. “It's part of the game,” she had said.

She should have thought about it more. Was that black dress and the heavy, dark makeup really a costume? Why had she listened to her? Why had she drunk without even thinking twice?
Sky, at her side, had not hesitated to take off the Wendigo mask he was wearing, immediately opening the bottle and drinking the purple liquid. And she had had no choice but to imitate him before crossing the door and plunging into the darkness.
Now she thought about how naive she had been, with her head throbbing and her reflections in the mirrors playing nasty tricks on her, making her jump continuously. The lace of her black and blue suit stung her arms and legs. The collar seemed tighter, squeezing her throat. Yet, she had worn that suit before without ever finding it annoying.

She had lost Sky. She didn't know how. Maybe in the dark, they had taken different paths, imagining they were still next to each other because of their images projected on the mirrors.
Now, however, in the soft light, she could only see many of herself. Her eyes almost dull, opaque. Maybe a contraindication of that potion.
She hugged herself tighter when the light seemed to dim even more, leaving room only for darkness. Colder and colder, darker and darker.

"Sky?" she tried, without getting any answer.
"Sky, please, answer me, it's not funny. I want to get out of here, there's something strange."

And after a few seconds she felt other arms wrap around her, squeezing her. She screamed in fear before a hand covered her mouth and a "shhh" was whispered in her ear.
Still with her heart pounding in her throat, Bloom ran her hands up his arms, reaching his broad shoulders, his neck, and the mask covering the man's face.

The mask was stretched out and touched the right side of her face. She ran her fingers along it, recognizing Sky's mask and finally letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She shook her head to free herself from the hand still covering her mouth.

"This isn't funny. Let's get out of here quickly."
A familiar laugh answered her. Yet that voice didn't belong to Sky.

"Are you really sure you want to leave, Bloom?"
The mask seemed to evaporate, and the man's warm breath hit the skin between her neck and shoulder, making her shiver. And this time, not from the cold.

The fairy felt a blow to her chest, like a chasm opening inside her, when she recognized Valtor's voice.

The exit from that place couldn't seem further away. The potion had worn off and Bloom was now feeling the aftermath of what felt like the worst hangover of her life. When she finally made it through the door to the outside, she nearly fell to her knees from the exhaustion she felt.
Her friends were all out there waiting for her.

“Hey, Bloom? Are you okay?” Stelle was right by her side, sensing that something was wrong.
Bloom opened her mouth to answer, not really knowing what to say, so she remained silent.

“What happened to your dress?” Stella asked again.
And only then the redhead looked down at the rips that dotted the fabric, the pantyhose that needed to be thrown away and the strap of the corset that was hanging, torn from its buttonhole.

“I... I don’t know.”
She didn’t have time to say anything else before the same witch from the entrance approached them, the Wendigo mask in her hands.

“You forgot this at the entrance.” he said, holding it out to Sky.
“The potion you drank was created specifically to cause hallucinations of one of your fears. But I think we all know that often the line between hate and love is thin. And it fails, showing us one of our deepest desires.”
Then she turned to Bloom, who was now holding onto Stella so as not to fall. The witch’s gray eyes seemed to pierce her like a thousand knives.

“But, maybe something else can happen. Maybe, in some cases, it can show us one of our worst fears, the most hidden ones, the ones we don’t even know exist.”

"So, what did you see, Bloom?”

I was hoping I could spend more time writing this story and better realize what I wanted. Unfortunately I was limited to now because of * my life * :ahhh: . I hope it's ok <3
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:25 pm

🕸️natie

🎃 Username: natie
🎃 Favorite Halloween tradition: dressing up in Halloween costumes
🎃 How do you celebrate Halloween in your country?: We don't celebrate it in Russia. But during my school days, my friends and I used to have small parties with scary movies and other Halloween stuff. I still try to at least decorate my room and spend the evening of October 31st with spiced hot chocolate and a themed movie every year. :D
🎃Your creation:

ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:49 pm

🕸️LETICA

:arrow: Username: Letica

:arrow: Favorite Halloween tradition: Decorating pumpkins in_love_

:arrow: How do you celebrate Halloween in your country?: Cute pumpkins with funny faces, I love making them for Halloween, and have gatherings with friends at home watching horror movies

:arrow: Your creation (link or attach your work here through imgur, deviantArt or other):
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:49 pm

YOU CAN NOW VOTE ON THE TWO USERS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE WIN!

Remember to also write your vote down on the topic. Poll-only votes will not be accepted as well as votes on yourself.
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby isarosso » Thu Oct 17, 2024 5:57 am

Letica and giadavnt /flowerpower/
Last edited by juleic1123 on Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: valid
isarosso

Postby wini13 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:34 pm

AsamiBrynn and Letica in_love_
Last edited by juleic1123 on Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: valid
wini13

Next

Return to WINX ADVENTURE