What will your names be in Winx Adventure?

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: What will your names be in Winx Adventure?

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:09 pm

CrystalRose wrote:Thank you! I have no clue if I did pay beta or not.

Are you going to include Roxy as well? I really liked that they added her. For me she is a Winx and I find it quite sad that she never officialy joined them :(

Of course I am! I'd never leave Roxy behind, especially on this website which is meant to represent season 4. :lol:
CrystalRose wrote:I feel like I already asked this... but will all the furniture and clothes come back from Winx Adventure?

I replied as well, not sure where anymore but the answer is no :ehmeh:: they're being remade, so there's a high chance there will be things from the old game that are gone forever since there are no pics of its existance but also new things that weren't in the old game.
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:10 pm

CrystalRose wrote:I also remember something that we got a Halloween witch outfit. Orange/black and purple/black and maybe another color. I got the orange one but wanted the purple one xD But I can't remember if that was an event, or only like for example the first 100 could get it or... I don't know :ehmeh::

Were there more things like that in the game?

Only the Hallowinx event yeah. Nothing else really gave rewards really. I'm not sure if I'll make events in our WA, just because I am not sure if I'll be able to. :ehmeh:: But we'll see when the time comes.

The Halloween clothes were given at random, so you couldn't really choose. In the second Halloween event from 2011 you could in the italian and spanish versions only.
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:18 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:Thank you! I have no clue if I did pay beta or not.

Are you going to include Roxy as well? I really liked that they added her. For me she is a Winx and I find it quite sad that she never officialy joined them :(

Of course I am! I'd never leave Roxy behind, especially on this website which is meant to represent season 4. :lol:
CrystalRose wrote:I feel like I already asked this... but will all the furniture and clothes come back from Winx Adventure?

I replied as well, not sure where anymore but the answer is no :ehmeh:: they're being remade, so there's a high chance there will be things from the old game that are gone forever since there are no pics of its existance but also new things that weren't in the old game.

Oh that's sad but there will probably be enough nice things :D
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:20 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:I also remember something that we got a Halloween witch outfit. Orange/black and purple/black and maybe another color. I got the orange one but wanted the purple one xD But I can't remember if that was an event, or only like for example the first 100 could get it or... I don't know :ehmeh::

I still know that everyone was running around in their Halloween costume haha.

Was the 2011 event the same costume or different?

Only the Hallowinx event yeah. Nothing else really gave rewards really. I'm not sure if I'll make events in our WA, just because I am not sure if I'll be able to. :ehmeh:: But we'll see when the time comes.

The Halloween clothes were given at random, so you couldn't really choose. In the second Halloween event from 2011 you could in the italian and spanish versions only.

I wasn't happy that they were random, I really wanted the purple. But I think there was blue too? Three colors? I got orange which was still better than blue. So I was half happy xD
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:25 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

I still know that everyone was running around in their Halloween costume haha.

Was the 2011 event the same costume or different?

I wasn't happy that they were random, I really wanted the purple. But I think there was blue too? Three colors? I got orange which was still better than blue. So I was half happy xD

It was orange, purple and green. I also got the orange. :) I didn't dislike it, but there could've been a choice for sure. :ehmeh::
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:31 am

Hey team Orange xD

Yeah it would have been nice if they let us choose.
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:22 am

CrystalRose wrote:Hey team Orange xD

Hello! :lol:

True. If I am able to bring events back I'll probably put the costumes temporarily being redeemable instead. in_love_
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:39 pm

juleic1123 wrote:

True. If I am able to bring events back I'll probably put the costumes temporarily being redeemable instead. in_love_

Oh why?
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:43 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

Oh why?

It creates more interaction with the public, since they're the ones putting the redeem code, and it's less effort as well for everyone. Before you had to grind and collect things for 5 days straight to get the costume, I think it was amazing to get people in the game but a bit extreme. :ehmeh::
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:03 pm

Ohh I get that. I can't even remember how it worked for the game. Were we able to keep the event costumes like the haloween ones?
CrystalRose

PreviousNext

Return to WINX ADVENTURE