★ Book club ★

Create a Fanclub about your favourite band, book or movie and share information!

Moderator: EN minimods

★ Book club ★

Postby Hallowinxer » Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:08 pm

Welcome to the book club! zao_zao :geek:

Here you can talk about the books you're reading atm, already finished books, tbr-lists, share your favorite books, write reviews or recommendations of the books... The genre doesn't matter! :D

I start with my recommendations for the spooky season: :ahhh:

- The Magpie Society -duology by Zoe Sugg and Amy McCulloch. It's not too scary! It has dark academy vibes, mysteries, secret corridors, secret society, murders and ya drama.
- The Ravens and The Monarchs by Kass Morgan and Danielle Paige. It's also a duology about a girl who finds out she's a witch and needs to pass the exams to become a part of the witch society. The witches need to hide their powers from "normal" people.
- Pet Sematary by Stephen King. A buried pet comes back alive - is it the same cat anymore and what has actually come back with it? At first I thought this book wasn't THAT scary, but after reading it I was a bit scared of the cats for a while so the book actually had an huge effect on me with its creepiness :lol:
Hallowinxer

Re: ★ Book club ★

Postby juleic1123 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:44 pm

I have a lot of books I've read recently actually, but they're all in portuguese but one, so I need to find its name among the sea of messages with my friends and I'll come back with it and a synopsis, it was so good though. in_love_

Also the third one sounds really interesting! //MWOMWO"
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: ★ Book club ★

Postby CrystalRose » Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:39 pm

I am reading a Disney book called Prince of Sea and Song. Don't think anyone here read it but just wanted to share :lol:
CrystalRose

Return to Club Area