Get your old dates back!

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: Get your old dates back!

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:07 pm

Thank you :D
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:10 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:Ohhh yes please that's so nice :D

I think my name was Sylvia16 or xSylvia16

I had a look around and couldn't find a single topic from you in the dutch forum. :ehmeh::

Probably because it's all from late 2012-late 2013...

I'm taking a look at the english one now but tell me your date if you are able to remember, or at least the year. :)

Did you find anything on the English forum?

I really want to find something back from me but last time I tried that wayback site my whole MacBook crashed and now I am scared xD

Is there nothing from the Dutch forum around 2010-2011? And the English forum? Does the way back machine go back to 2010/2011?
I might try it again some day but if the English forum isn't before 2012 either... than I probably don't have to try because I wasn't there in 2012 :!:
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:27 pm

I know I have a picture of my Winx Adventure room somewhere and maybe from the forum and blingee pictures... but it's somewhere on my external hard drive between all kind of pictures... but I am afraid to get triggered by pictures of my past so now I will never know :( :ehmeh::
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:28 am

CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:Ohhh yes please that's so nice :D

I think my name was Sylvia16 or xSylvia16

I had a look around and couldn't find a single topic from you in the dutch forum. :ehmeh::

I'm taking a look at the english one now but tell me your date if you are able to remember, or at least the year. :)

I really want to find something back from me but last time I tried that wayback site my whole MacBook crashed and now I am scared xD

Is there nothing from the Dutch forum around 2010-2011? And the English forum? Does the way back machine go back to 2010/2011?
I might try it again some day but if the English forum isn't before 2012 either... than I probably don't have to try because I wasn't there in 2012 :!:

I did not.

The bad part about the waybackmachine is that it's very, very incomplete when it comes to the forum. Each forum and subforum was a full new URL, so there's almost nothing left. And what exists it's really from 2012-onwards from a time where you no longer were active from what you're saying :cry:
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:29 am

CrystalRose wrote:I know I have a picture of my Winx Adventure room somewhere and maybe from the forum and blingee pictures... but it's somewhere on my external hard drive between all kind of pictures... but I am afraid to get triggered by pictures of my past so now I will never know :( :ehmeh::

That's the good thing about having a blogger. I have all the pictures of the website I took as a kid stored safely from then to now. Thats how I was able to rebuild every single asset for web avatar, I had like 60 pictures from it. :lol:

But I understand how you feel, for a time I felt sad looking at old pics of the website because it was gone :cry:
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:23 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:I had a look around and couldn't find a single topic from you in the dutch forum. :ehmeh::

I did not.

The bad part about the waybackmachine is that it's very, very incomplete when it comes to the forum. Each forum and subforum was a full new URL, so there's almost nothing left. And what exists it's really from 2012-onwards from a time where you no longer were active from what you're saying :cry:

That's so sad :(
But thank you
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:24 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:I know I have a picture of my Winx Adventure room somewhere and maybe from the forum and blingee pictures... but it's somewhere on my external hard drive between all kind of pictures... but I am afraid to get triggered by pictures of my past so now I will never know :( :ehmeh::

That's the good thing about having a blogger. I have all the pictures of the website I took as a kid stored safely from then to now. Thats how I was able to rebuild every single asset for web avatar, I had like 60 pictures from it. :lol:

But I understand how you feel, for a time I felt sad looking at old pics of the website because it was gone :cry:

That's so lucky, I wish I did that back than. But I only really thought about playing and not thinking that this site would be gone some day :(
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:36 pm

By the way I am so glad to see 2010 back in my joined date in_love_
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:15 am

Last chance: I'll leave this topic until October 31st. /flowerpower/
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Previous