Chat with Katara16 <3

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Chat with Katara16 <3

Postby katara16 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:41 pm

Words cannot express my happiness! /houra//
I spent my entire childhood from the age of 11 in the Winx Forum and made friends that I still talk to this day.
And what a surprise it was to see that the forum was back!
It's just a real miracle!
It even has the same smilies! Just thank you very much Administrator of this forum for making my longtime dream come true!
I came to visit you from the Russian forum!

How is everyone doing? Who are some of the old timers here too? zao_zao
Last edited by katara16 on Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katara16

Re: Chat with Katara16 <3

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:46 pm

katara16 wrote:Words cannot express my happiness! /houra//
I spent my entire childhood from the age of 11 in the Winx Forum and made friends that I still talk to this day.
It even has the same smilies! Just thank you very much Administrator of this forum for making my longtime dream come true!
I came to visit you from the Russian forum! And I would be glad to become a minimod there to help build this paradise forum of happiness again!

Hello and welcome back! /houra//

I'm very happy to see you back! It was my dream as well and I'm very happy to finally do it my own way! :lol: It's especially refreshing to do it being an adult now, you get a much clearer perspective of the entire thing, what you can and can't do and how manage a place like this properly! :lol:

As for the minimod, I wouldn't mind that at all. I was waiting for several members of each forum to join to choose one privately! :lol: But if you'd like to help out, I can add you!
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby katara16 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:50 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
I came to visit you from the Russian forum! And I would be glad to become a minimod there to help build this paradise forum of happiness again!

I'm very happy to see you back! It was my dream as well and I'm very happy to finally do it my own way! :lol: It's especially refreshing to do it being an adult now, you get a much clearer perspective of the entire thing, what you can and can't do and how manage a place like this properly! :lol:

As for the minimod, I wouldn't mind that at all. I was waiting for several members of each forum to join to choose one privately! :lol: But if you'd like to help out, I can add you!

Yeah! I was 11 years old when I first registered on the site and now I'm 25!
I can't thank you enough!

Yes, I would be Glad to be a Minimod in Russia Forum and help rebuild our happy place from our childhood. /houra// in_love_
katara16

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:54 pm

katara16 wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

Yes, I would be Glad to be a Minimod in Russia Forum and help rebuild our happy place from our childhood. /houra// in_love_

I was 10, now 24! :lol: :lol:
It's crazy to see how much everything changed! in_love_
I'm really hopeful this recreation may eventually be at least 25% of what the official was. A little community where Winx fans may meet and talk with each other!

Just added you to the Mod group! :D
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:06 pm

katara16 wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

Hey we share the same age :D I am one of the oldies too
CrystalRose

Postby katara16 » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:23 pm

CrystalRose wrote:

Heeey!!! zao_zao
I can't imagine how surreal it is for you to be here, either.
katara16

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:06 pm

katara16 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:

Heeey!!! zao_zao

Yes it's unreal and if Winx Adventure will come back some day I probably won't believe that it is true haha. I miss that game so much :cry:
CrystalRose

Postby katara16 » Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:56 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
katara16 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:

Heeey!!! zao_zao

Yes it's unreal and if Winx Adventure will come back some day I probably won't believe that it is true haha. I miss that game so much :cry:

I believe it will coming back //MWOMWO&quot; /houra//
katara16

Postby cherie01 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:36 pm

I cannot wait to run around the streets of gardenia again in_love_
cherie01

Postby katara16 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:57 am

cherie01 wrote:I cannot wait to run around the streets of gardenia again in_love_

YESSS! I probably won't even believe my eyes! It'll be like a dream :ahhh:
katara16

Next

Return to Chatta