Fav color of the winx, is this site accurate?

Need help? Have questions? Ask here!

Moderator: EN minimods

Fav color of the winx, is this site accurate?

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:01 am

Hi. Okay maybe this is not really meant to be in the help section but I need help with this (for something I am drawing) :ehmeh::

How accurate are the favorite colors on the winx character pages on this site?
I remember it being Bloom red, Stella green, Flora pink, Musa yellow, Layla orange, Tecna light green and Roxy no idea...

But this site says Bloom red and purple, Flora pink purple and green, Roxy magenta orange and yellow.
CrystalRose

Re: Fav color of the winx, is this site accurate?

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:30 pm

CrystalRose wrote:Hi. Okay maybe this is not really meant to be in the help section but I need help with this (for something I am drawing) :ehmeh::

How accurate are the favorite colors on the winx character pages on this site?
I remember it being Bloom red, Stella green, Flora pink, Musa yellow, Layla orange, Tecna light green and Roxy no idea...

But this site says Bloom red and purple, Flora pink purple and green, Roxy magenta orange and yellow.

They're accurate to what the show and the old website provided. Roxy is pure speculation, she never had her color stated or a profile of her own anywhere and in any website, so that's based off her color scheme entirely.

Bloom says purple is her favorite color in season 2 and the second special when Avalon gives the students a flower, to which Flora replies it's also hers. The old website had red for Bloom and pink for Flora, so you can see that I added the purple because of the show. Then Flora has green in the current official website and states that in season 8 with Helia, so that's where the green comes from... :ehmeh::

I thought about leaving only the colors of the old website, but I feel like trying to also match the show made more sense.
juleic1123
Site Admin

Return to HELP!