Glitter Mania!

Show off your graphics and fan art!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: Glitter Mania!

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:30 am

Melissa wrote:Does anyone also remembered The Official Poppixie Forum?
I remember it only existed for a couple of weeks, but a lot of Winx Forum users moved there and we had lots of fun there :lol:

Wait, I just saw this message now... there was an official PopPixie forum? :shock:
I remember the old PopPixie website, but not a forum... :o
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby katara16 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:11 am

juleic1123 wrote:
Melissa wrote:Does anyone also remembered The Official Poppixie Forum?
I remember it only existed for a couple of weeks, but a lot of Winx Forum users moved there and we had lots of fun there :lol:

Wait, I just saw this message now... there was an official PopPixie forum? :shock:
I remember the old PopPixie website, but not a forum... :o

Oh yes !! There was an official Poppixie forum , the same as the Winx one.
It was so much fun because it was new so there wasn’t any mods, so we had lot of fun there hehe
katara16

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:36 am

What I never knew that. At least when I tried to see the website back then there wasn't any forum at all, even in my pictures I can't find one... :shock: was it global like this one or just russian? Either way that's so cool to know! Do you have any pics?
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby giadavnt » Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:43 am

I'm in love! I can pratically feel my childhood coming back!
Thank you so much for posting your "Hall of Shame" juleic1123 in_love_ in_love_ in_love_
I hope to see other hand-made drawing too!
I remember contests on them but at the time I was too little for understand how to post or even how to draw "properly" :lol: //EHDOHEH/
giadavnt

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:12 pm

giadavnt wrote:I'm in love! I can pratically feel my childhood coming back!
Thank you so much for posting your "Hall of Shame" juleic1123 in_love_ in_love_ in_love_
I hope to see other hand-made drawing too!
I remember contests on them but at the time I was too little for understand how to post or even how to draw "properly" :lol: //EHDOHEH/

Ahahah no problem! I'm glad my old pics could make such an epic comeback with this topic :lol: :lol: Now I don't have to look at them by myself and be cringing of how bad they are vs me really missing those times altogether /houra//

I was pretty bad as well, I never won a contest except for the King of 2011 in the PT forum, it was supposed to be a 1 year king signature but digit and cassiopea left and PrinceNereus never took my signature so it stayed with me until the end :ahhh:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:13 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Image

I just found 2 more /houra//

So cool :ahhh: I wish I could find mine back :(
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:36 pm

Honestly the only reason I still have them is because I'd use blogger to store pictures to show in the forums back then and now, otherwise I'm sure it would all be gone, 95% of the free hosting pic websites are gone as of today :cry:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Enchanted Art Gallery