☆ Disney Fanclub ☆

Create a Fanclub about your favourite band, book or movie and share information!

Moderator: EN minimods

☆ Disney Fanclub ☆

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:32 pm

Hii!

I am a huge Disney fan so I thought maybe there are more like me and we can talk here!

This is a place where we can talk about our favorite movies, charachters, anything Disney related /houra//

Let me know...
:arrow: What is your favorite movie/movies?
:arrow: What is your favorite character?

I will answer them too:
* My favorite movies are: Frozen 2, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Lady and the Tramp Live Action and Cinderella Live Action.
* My favorite character is Elsa. She is the only Disney character that I truly feel connected too. She and I have gone through some simulair things and that's why she means a lot to me. My second fav character is Aurora and third and fourth are Rapunzel and Belle.
My favorite prince is Adam, second Phillip and third would be Eugene.

Love CrystalRose /flowerpower/
CrystalRose

Re: ☆ Disney Fanclub ☆

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:41 pm

I want to join! /houra//

That'd have to be Tangled. I love the classic 2D movies but the magic I felt when Tangled came... still the best 3D disney movie to me, although I found Frozen enjoyable too! :)

Guilty of the fact it's also my favorite movie but Eugene/Flynn. He's so charismatic and the prince with the most sass and personality, which gives an extremely good vibe to be around with. /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: ☆ Disney Fanclub ☆

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:51 pm

juleic1123 wrote:I want to join! /houra//

That'd have to be Tangled. I love the classic 2D movies but the magic I felt when Tangled came... still the best 3D disney movie to me, although I found Frozen enjoyable too! :)

Guilty of the fact it's also my favorite movie but Eugene/Flynn. He's so charismatic and the prince with the most sass and personality, which gives an extremely good vibe to be around with. /houra//

Tangled is such a good movie! It's so beautiful. It's one of my favorites.

Haha I like him too. He isn't my favorite prince but he is third on the list (: I find him quite hilarious haha and I love to see how we see a softer side of him during his time with Rapunzel. I also love how he would do anything for her and rather died than her being locked up forever
CrystalRose

Return to Club Area