Fan Club of Genshin Impact | Join here

Create a Fanclub about your favourite band, book or movie and share information!

Moderator: EN minimods

Fan Club of Genshin Impact | Join here

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:31 am

Welcome to the Genshin Impact Fan Club!

Hello, Travelers! zao_zao

Whether you're a seasoned adventurer or someone just curious about the world of Teyvat, I am thrilled to welcome you to the Genshin Impact Fan Club here in the forums!

This is a place for fans of all backgrounds to come together, share experiences, and celebrate our love for this incredible game. Everyone is welcome, regardless of experience level or in-game progress—this is a community for all who love Genshin Impact! /houra//

What is Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact is a popular open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Set in the fantastical world of Teyvat, players take on the role of the Traveler, an inter-dimensional explorer searching for their lost sibling while uncovering the secrets of the world. The game features a vast, beautiful landscape filled with various regions, each inspired by different cultures and elements.

Explore the Nations of Teyvat
In Genshin, Teyvat is divided into several distinct regions, each governed by one of the Seven Archons, representing different elements and ideals:

• Mondstadt: The City of Freedom, aligned with the Anemo (Wind) element and inspired by medieval Europe. Ruled by the free-spirited Anemo Archon, Barbatos.
  • Liyue: The City of Contracts, aligned with the Geo (Earth) element and inspired by Chinese culture. It is under the guidance of the Geo Archon, Rex Lapis (Zhongli).
  • Inazuma: The Nation of Eternity, aligned with the Electro (Lightning) element and inspired by Japanese culture. It is ruled by the Electro Archon, the Raiden Shogun.
  • Sumeru: The Land of Wisdom, aligned with the Dendro (Nature) element, inspired by Middle Eastern and South Asian cultures, and governed by the Dendro Archon.
  • Fontaine: The Nation of Justice, aligned with the Hydro (Water) element and inspired by French culture. It is ruled by the Hydro Archon.
  • Natlan: The Land of War, aligned with the Pyro (Fire) element, influenced by Indigenous American cultures, and ruled by the Pyro Archon.
  • Snezhnaya: The Land of Ice, aligned with the Cryo (Ice) element and inspired by Russian culture. It is under the rule of the Tsaritsa, the Cryo Archon.
  • Khaenri'ah: A lost and mysterious nation not governed by any Archon, with its own unique lore and history.

How the Game Works
Genshin Impact combines exploration, combat, and story-driven quests. Players can explore the vast open world of Teyvat, solve puzzles, and battle using a unique elemental combat system where characters wield weapons and control the elements of Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo. The game also offers a rich storyline, engaging characters, and regular updates that expand the world with new regions, characters, and events.

Join Form:

:arrow: Nickname:
:arrow: Do you like Genshin?
:arrow: Have you played before?

Important: This fan club is open to everyone! Whether you play every day, occasionally, or just love the characters and world of Genshin Impact without playing, you are welcome here! No prior knowledge or level requirement is necessary at all so don't worry if you never played the game, you can just join and learn about it as well! /houra//

Let’s embark on this journey together.
May the winds guide your path, and may you find what you are looking for in Teyvat!

Ad astra Abyssosque! :ahhh:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: Fan Club of Genshin Impact | Join here

Postby Lovelly_girl » Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:10 am

Hey Juliec, i just got myself a PS5 and started Genshin on there, its been fun so far. I heard the creators were going to turn thia into an MMO RPG akin to SAO and im SO excited.
Lovelly_girl

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:21 am

Lovelly_girl wrote:Hey Juliec, i just got myself a PS5 and started Genshin on there, its been fun so far. I heard the creators were going to turn thia into an MMO RPG akin to SAO and im SO excited.

Yeah, I play Genshin since launch and it's amazing! /houra//

I didn't know about that :shock: I don't follow the news and leaks that well. But now I'm excited, I like Sword Art Online a lot (the first 2 seasons at least :mrgreen: )
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:47 am

I was planning on starting this game a few years ago but I forgot about it and never started :ehmeh:: It's still on my to do list but I forgot about it again until I saw this

Is it a fun game to play?

Is it a game were you play alone or are there other players in the world too? And do you have to pay real money for it?
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:16 pm

CrystalRose wrote:I was planning on starting this game a few years ago but I forgot about it and never started :ehmeh:: It's still on my to do list but I forgot about it again until I saw this

Is it a fun game to play?

Is it a game were you play alone or are there other players in the world too? And do you have to pay real money for it?

The game is definitely fun. It has a LOT of content and the map is gigantic so it can be actually overwhelming :lol: But it's a very good game. It’s a mix of exploring the entire world and completing missions, and yes, you get to see other players in the world after you reach Adventure Level 14 (more or less after you complete the first 2 big story quests), so you’re not alone! /houra// As for the money part, the game is fully free, but it's a gacha game so all the characters you see are grabbed 95% more easily if you pay to get them. However, the world is gigantic and offers the paid currency with every chest you find. Right now, you can get more or less 13 five stars for free if you get the exploration at 100% in the whole game, so it's actually a lot considering there's only 30 five stars. :ahhh: You also get free characters in each nation and throughout the game, so you can get about 10 characters for free without the need to wish for them. :ahhh:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Return to Club Area