Unpopular Opinions

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:07 pm

Is it an unpopulair opinion that I am happy that Daphne came back to human?

So many people say they wish she didn't :ehmeh::
CrystalRose

Postby korolyova » Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:07 pm

My favorite ones are Nabu :( & Aisha, Stella & Brandon and then Flora & Helia haha
But the first and the second one are the most wonderful for me
korolyova

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:33 pm

CrystalRose wrote:Is it an unpopulair opinion that I am happy that Daphne came back to human?

I think it's not unpopular, but I am one of those who wish she didn't. Or at least she did in another way, because season 5 made 2 huge plot holes for the entire series just to bring her back without making Bloom seem selfish because Musa didn't bring back her mother. :ehmeh::

But not very unpopular, a lot of people were pleased I think! :)
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:46 pm

korolyova wrote:My favorite ones are Nabu :( & Aisha, Stella & Brandon and then Flora & Helia haha
But the first and the second one are the most wonderful for me

I am still sad what they did to Nabu :cry:
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:46 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:Is it an unpopulair opinion that I am happy that Daphne came back to human?

I think it's not unpopular, but I am one of those who wish she didn't. Or at least she did in another way, because season 5 made 2 huge plot holes for the entire series just to bring her back without making Bloom seem selfish because Musa didn't bring back her mother. :ehmeh::

But not very unpopular, a lot of people were pleased I think! :)

Ohh there you have a point :ehmeh::
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:46 pm

Roxy should have become a winx member (don't really think this is unpopulair but I also know a lot of people hate it)

I don't like Musa's short hair at all and love her long hair.

Musa and Layla should have been best friends (not sure how (un)populair this is)
CrystalRose

Postby Mabelancholy » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:33 am

My unpopular opinion is that I prefer the name ‘Layla’ over ‘Aisha’ :ehmeh:: I’m probably biased because I grew up with her name being Layla, but for me it just flows better than ‘Aisha’ does…
Mabelancholy

Postby korolyova » Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:46 am

Mabelancholy wrote:My unpopular opinion is that I prefer the name ‘Layla’ over ‘Aisha’ :ehmeh:: I’m probably biased because I grew up with her name being Layla, but for me it just flows better than ‘Aisha’ does…

I think the same rockparty// I remember for the 2nd and 3rd seasons she was Layla and then in the movie she became Aisha :ahhh:
korolyova

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:06 pm

My unpopular opinion is people saying season 3 had a poor ending when I feel like people just didn't get it. :ehmeh::

No one seems to understand what happened in season 3 and say the scenes were conflicting but it was clear Bloom sent her soul and energy, her very own being into Valtor and used fairy dust to kill him. She basically willingly killed herself by sending her own sould away, but I feel like a lot, A LOT of people say season 3 is amazing but the finale, and I personally think it tied nicely with everything she learned and did this season and in Alfea overall on the course of the show, it really showed how much she learned and grew.
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Mabelancholy wrote:My unpopular opinion is that I prefer the name ‘Layla’ over ‘Aisha’ :ehmeh:: I’m probably biased because I grew up with her name being Layla, but for me it just flows better than ‘Aisha’ does…

Same here! I grew up with Layla too. When I found out she was also called Aisha I was so confused xD
CrystalRose

Previous

Return to Chatta