What's your favorite clothes from web avatar?

Moderator: EN minimods

What's your favorite clothes from web avatar?

Postby cherie01 » Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:56 am

Hello! /houra//

I'm wondering, with the release of web avatar, what are your favorite clothes or the ones you want to buy? Let me know here!! rockparty//
cherie01

Re: What's your favorite clothes from web avatar?

Postby Hallowinxer » Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:32 pm

In WA avatar:
I was really obsessed with the halloween outfit which you could get as a price if you finished all the tasks Griffin gave to you during the Halloween-themed special event. I've been trying to find some screenshots about them but I haven't found any yet :( But I got a witch hat, black miniskirt and shirt (with black and maybe orange?) and tights with black and orange stripes. Some people had black&violet, black&green and like I, black&orange outfits. I think the color was given randomly and you couldn't choose it, ofc it'd be really nice to be able to choose the color yourself!

I love all kind of Winx girls' iconic outfits but I'd love to get some witchy outfits too! in_love_

In web avatar:
I loved the curly pigtails and Stella's pigtails, the default hairstyle which we're all having now ( :lol: ) with cat ears, Winx's iconic outfits like Stella's ballerina dress and shoes, umbrella outfits, Mirta's outfit and Stella's witchy outfits, the school outfits, ball dresses, denim outfits... Actually I just love every nostalgic outfit from the series :mrgreen: in_love_ And I loved it when it was possible to change the colors of the clothes, hair and makeup! And it was also cool to have some outfits from the secondary characters!
Hallowinxer

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:08 pm

Thank you so much! I also had the orange-ish on the 2011 event, I missed the 2010 one, but I have pictures of it! /houra//

The pigtails are one of my favorites too! /flowerpower/
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby Hallowinxer » Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:12 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Thank you so much! I also had the orange-ish on the 2011 event, I missed the 2010 one, but I have pictures of it! /houra//

That's awesome! :ahhh: Could you post some photos of it here later, please? I didn't even remember they had several events, I only attended once and don't remember anymore which year it was... But I'm sooo glad I managed to experience the Hallowinx event before WA crashed on my computer :')
Hallowinxer

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:19 pm

Hallowinxer wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:Thank you so much! I also had the orange-ish on the 2011 event, I missed the 2010 one, but I have pictures of it! /houra//

That's awesome! :ahhh: Could you post some photos of it here later, please? I didn't even remember they had several events, I only attended once and don't remember anymore which year it was... But I'm sooo glad I managed to experience the Hallowinx event before WA crashed on my computer :')

Yes I do! /flowerpower/

This is the 2010 version.

And this the 2011. I have the 2011 only, I missed the 2010 event. :(
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby Hallowinxer » Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:30 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
Hallowinxer wrote:

Yes I do! /flowerpower/

This is the 2010 version.

And this the 2011. I have the 2011 only, I missed the 2010 event. :(

Wow, thank you so much! /flowerpower/ Now I can confirm that I attended the even in 2010 because I had exactly the same orange outfit and it's so nostalgic to see it!! I wore it 24/7 and never took it off after I won it :') in_love_
And it so cool to see the yellow outfit afterwards because I never saw it back then. It's so beautiful in_love_
Hallowinxer

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:56 pm

I wish I had the 2010 one. The funny thing is that I did participate in hallowinx back in 2010 in another account. I created like 5 accounts on the website until I finally landed on juleic1123. :ehmeh:: Because I only had internet at school, so I remember trying to visit the website and playing. I played Gardenia Park once or twice and even have compensation for 62 WX from the park on one of the emails. Then I have another email confirming I registered in the beta of Winx Adventure in July 23rd, but I don't think I ever played it... then I remember very weidly WA, including the Halloween 2010 announcement back then, until I finally got a new PC and internet on Xmas 2010 and that's when I created one account, which I used until february. I accidentally was a fairy and used my real name which wasn't allowed in the portuguese forum, so I created this one and... done. :mrgreen: :lol:
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby Hallowinxer » Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:09 pm

juleic1123 wrote:I wish I had the 2010 one. The funny thing is that I did participate in hallowinx back in 2010 in another account. I created like 5 accounts on the website until I finally landed on juleic1123. :ehmeh:: Because I only had internet at school, so I remember trying to visit the website and playing. I played Gardenia Park once or twice and even have compensation for 62 WX from the park on one of the emails. Then I have another email confirming I registered in the beta of Winx Adventure in July 23rd, but I don't think I ever played it... then I remember very weidly WA, including the Halloween 2010 announcement back then, until I finally got a new PC and internet on Xmas 2010 and that's when I created one account, which I used until february. I accidentally was a fairy and used my real name which wasn't allowed in the portuguese forum, so I created this one and... done. :mrgreen: :lol:

It's been a long journey, Winx staff should've rewarded you about your commitment :lol: :lol:
Hallowinxer

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:20 pm

The fun fact is that I was banned twice. Once for spamming my first forum back then on my Chat. The moderator at the time said I could not create a new forum mimicking the official one with the same subforums and such and that it was in the Terms of Service when I registered that I couldn't... which was a lie. //EHDOHEH/
Then everyone around the forums started doing it in all languages, even one of our minimods at the time did, so my 1 month ban was just unecessary...

and I was banned once in the spanish forum because I made a dare with someone in WA that if they revealed their face, I'd reveal mine. We both did and we both ended up banned from the forums for also a month. :mrgreen:

So I was a rebel back then. :lol:

Fun fact: I still have the picture I took to show them on my blogger. I was SO young, younger than any social media I am in now, so it's insane to see 11 year old me. The very first picture in social media in from late 2013. :ahhh:
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Return to WINX ADVENTURE