The Magix Mall

This is the board where you can open up a shop!

Moderator: EN minimods

The Magix Mall

Postby WinxClub4Life » Sun Oct 20, 2024 9:55 am

Hi! zao_zao I didnt't see anyone opening a workshop here and got curious so I have a few questions,if you can answer them it would be delightful because I still have these questions stuck in my head

1- HOW does there workshop sistem work exactly? Can we make virtual items or Signature which we can sell for WX? Or is this a sort of role-play? İf it is roleplay,wouldn't it make sense to have it in The Roleplay Zone then? (I wasn't someone who saw the original website and I tried The Web Archive but many things didnt't work so I gave up there)

2- In these workshops do we do things like teach people skills or similar things,if then why is it so.... lifeless in here compared to the other parts of the forum? Is there a specific reason or does it simply not stand out as much?

That was all. If you could give me some answers it would be great,to this day I wonder these things,thank you!
WinxClub4Life

Re: The Magix Mall

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:34 pm

You can't officially sell anything, so it's all hypothetical. :)
What you can do, however, is create a system yourself. You can make a form and anyone who wants to "enter" your shop will get a few made-up coins, which you can keep track of. Then, do tasks or go through activity so that they can get access to items like signatures made by you or dolls or anything you'd like. ;)

Yes, you can also teach people or learn. :D This subforum isn't as active because it also requires a bit of work from the user to set everything up, but you can always be the first one to do it. :D
ImageImage
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: The Magix Mall

Postby wini13 » Sun Oct 20, 2024 9:21 pm

Ooooh, fun made signatures sound so much fun!!!
wini13

Return to Magix Mall