Need help? Have questions? Ask here!

Moderator: EN minimods

Postby WinxClub4Life » Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:01 pm

Hii! I had a question,does anybody have an answer or release date about the avatar customization? Or which items there will be? If you have information I would really appreaciate it! Or any information about future updates to the website at all!
WinxClub4Life

Re: Avatar Customization

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:52 pm

WinxClub4Life wrote:Hii! I had a question,does anybody have an answer or release date about the avatar customization? Or which items there will be? If you have information I would really appreaciate it! Or any information about future updates to the website at all!

I can't give you an exact exact release date for the web avatar just yet, it was supposed to be ready by September 3rd, but I ended up doing a few bug fixes and working on the russian and brazilian languages of the website and I couldn't work on it until now. I should start today however.

My estimate release date would be End of September, beginning of October :) /flowerpower/

As for the website, he'll be updated every week starting in September 3rd with wallpapers, contests, mini-games, highscore ranking competitions, music, videos... /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby WinxClub4Life » Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:58 pm

Thank you for the information!
WinxClub4Life

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:31 pm

Always! :D
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:25 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
WinxClub4Life wrote:Hii! I had a question,does anybody have an answer or release date about the avatar customization? Or which items there will be? If you have information I would really appreaciate it! Or any information about future updates to the website at all!

I can't give you an exact exact release date for the web avatar just yet, it was supposed to be ready by September 3rd, but I ended up doing a few bug fixes and working on the russian and brazilian languages of the website and I couldn't work on it until now. I should start today however.

My estimate release date would be End of September, beginning of October :) /flowerpower/

As for the website, he'll be updated every week starting in September 3rd with wallpapers, contests, mini-games, highscore ranking competitions, music, videos... /houra//

That's good to hear :D I can't wait to finally have a profile picture of my avatar. We all look the same now xD

(I am coming back into my old winx ERA. I used to use things like xD, ^^, ect. But I never do that anymore since we have thousands of emojis nowadays)
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:28 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

That's good to hear :D I can't wait to finally have a profile picture of my avatar. We all look the same now xD

(I am coming back into my old winx ERA. I used to use things like xD, ^^, ect. But I never do that anymore since we have thousands of emojis nowadays)

Me too, I'm so used to so many emojis it seemed weird to use these for the first few times :lol:

But the nostalgia is too big :mrgreen: I still use xD here and there though, but I feel the need to express myself with the emoticons here ALL THE TIME :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:35 pm

Lol I can't quote the message anymore so I will just do it like this

Haha that's what I have too. I use emojis almost all of the times so it feels so weird to only have these few on the site xD
I think I need to learn to use the things like XD, :), :( again and ohh what were the other things haha

Sometimes I do use :) or :( but most of the times I use the emojis to explain how I feel. It feels like I can't explain fully how I feel now or what I think xD but yes the nostalgia

(Oh he makes emoticons from : ( and : ) )
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:12 pm

Moving this topic to HELP! ;) /flowerpower/

CrystalRose wrote:Lol I can't quote the message anymore so I will just do it like this

Haha that's what I have too. I use emojis almost all of the times so it feels so weird to only have these few on the site xD
I think I need to learn to use the things like XD, :), :( again and ohh what were the other things haha

Sometimes I do use :) or :( but most of the times I use the emojis to explain how I feel. It feels like I can't explain fully how I feel now or what I think xD but yes the nostalgia

True, I use a lot of xD and the crying emoji to laugh, so actually putting :lol: is weird :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby katara16 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:13 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

Ahah I’m in my Old Winx Era too
All of these things like ( ^о^ ; *з* ; <3 ; :* ; Т_Т ; О_о )
memory unlocked hehe
katara16

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:29 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Moving this topic to HELP! ;) /flowerpower/

CrystalRose wrote:Lol I can't quote the message anymore so I will just do it like this

True, I use a lot of xD and the crying emoji to laugh, so actually putting :lol: is weird :lol:

Haha yes same
CrystalRose

Next

Return to HELP!