Chat with CrystalRose☆

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: Chat with CrystalRose☆

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:02 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
katara16 wrote:
cherie01 wrote:
I feel the same thing y'know ? I don't mind insta or tiktok but nothing compares to when i was a kid 'n browsing through the forums... :( it was so magical and even with this recreation i sort of feel the same way despite being "empty" in comparison to what we had? it's just so much more cleaner and nostalgic, it's like you actually make friends here and learn about people

omg that’s so so true!!!
We are so lucky that we caught the era of forums and were active users of them in_love_ :cry: !

That's exactly how I feel as well actually :lol:
Like... I know a lot of old users moved on, maybe they even associate the forum with the Winx and no longer like them so they aren't joining, but the forums back then and now are not 100% about the Winx. It was a clean, safe enviromnent where you could truly connect and grow alongside people of similar ages or more. I learned so much back then, I started to learn spanish to talk to the spanish users, I improved my English, I learned amazing fun facts from topics specifically doing them, the contests, the chats among people. It was just so lively and so fun and so engaging to talk to people. I feel like the social media is too lose, most strangers you see you leave a comment, 90% of the times is a single comment, no more interaction and at least 45% of the time it's a hate comment instead so like :roll:

I remember contest but I can't remember what kind of contest? Was it about making/editing pictures? I know I used a site to edit pictures with the winx avatar and glitters and things. I can't remember the site haha.

I wish I made more pictures of the winx forum, Gardenia Park and Winx Adventure. I only have a picture of my room in Winx Adventure somewhere. I need to search for it, but everytine I saw it I started getting emotional. Feels so st**id haha but it holds so many memories for me :(
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:09 pm

I actually have A LOT of signatures from back then :lol: At least 80% of them. The contests would vary but yeah, essentially it was picture or story based.

One of the many, MANY contest signatures, for example.

I should release the first contest in 1 or 2 weeks, I'm still not sure, but if we have enough members /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:00 pm

juleic1123 wrote:I actually have A LOT of signatures from back then :lol: At least 80% of them. The contests would vary but yeah, essentially it was picture or story based.

One of the many, MANY contest signatures, for example.

I should release the first contest in 1 or 2 weeks, I'm still not sure, but if we have enough members /houra//

That looks so cute. I am not sure if I ever won a contest. (I think I did)
CrystalRose

Previous

Return to Chatta