⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:57 pm

BOO! Anyone here that remembers me?
Last edited by donimakaroni on Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donimakaroni

Re: ⋆˚☾。 It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! 。☽˚⋆

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:58 pm

Hello! I personally don't :lol: but welcome back all the same! /houra// :ahhh:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:00 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Hello! I personally don't :lol: but welcome back all the same! /houra// :ahhh:

I'm personally offended you dont! I used to go by donajeta or thedonie (not sure about the second one lol)
donimakaroni

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:05 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:Hello! I personally don't :lol: but welcome back all the same! /houra// :ahhh:

I'm personally offended you dont! I used to go by donajeta or thedonie (not sure about the second one lol)

Oh wait, I do know you DONIEEE, I thought it was someone else because of the new username! :ahhh: It's so good to see you again! It's been so long! :cry: /flowerpower/

How have you been?! :) I saw some topics in the old website and we used to "argue" a lot, but I can see how you were right in pretty much everything now that I am an adult :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:12 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
donimakaroni wrote:

Oh wait, I do know you DONIEEE, I thought it was someone else because of the new username! :ahhh: It's so good to see you again! It's been so long! :cry: /flowerpower/

How have you been?! :) I saw some topics in the old website and we used to "argue" a lot, but I can see how you were right in pretty much everything now that I am an adult :lol:

Oh did we? :ehmeh::
Sorry about that haha. I tend to have strong opinions sometimes.

But glad to see you again! I've been good. A looot happened in these past years haha.
How about you?
You're an adult now oh gosh! How old are you now if you don't mind me asking? I can't believe so much time has passed!
donimakaroni

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:44 pm

Don't apologize, you were right more or less all the time :lol: You used to be an admin with me, so you tried to make the best options for all users while I didn't always pursue that before. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was excited with other things and wanted things my way. :ehmeh::

I'm 24 now. The last time we truly spoke I was just 15 about to turn 16. It's been almost 10 years! :cry: /flowerpower/

The last time we spoke I didn't speak english that great either, I used a translator 50% of the time. :mrgreen:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Postby Melissa » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:52 pm

donimakaroni wrote:BOO! Anyone here that remembers me?

Hi! I’m Melissa , nice to meet you and welcome back zao_zao
Melissa

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:05 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Don't apologize, you were right more or less all the time :lol: You used to be an admin with me, so you tried to make the best options for all users while I didn't always pursue that before. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was excited with other things and wanted things my way. :ehmeh::

I'm 24 now. The last time we truly spoke I was just 15 about to turn 16. It's been almost 10 years! :cry: /flowerpower/

The last time we spoke I didn't speak english that great either, I used a translator 50% of the time. :mrgreen:

Omg you were just a baby!!! It's all understandable haha.
I can't believe it's been 10 years wow! I'm 29 now. Crazy!

Awh that's lovely. I'm glad your English got better, tho I thought it was always good! :D
donimakaroni

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:06 pm

Melissa wrote:

Hi Melissa, nice to meet you & thank you. We haven't met in any of the old forums, have we?
donimakaroni

Postby Melissa » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:08 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
Melissa wrote:

Hi Melissa, nice to meet you & thank you. We haven't met in any of the old forums, have we?

If you've ever visited the Russian forum, we've definitely met each other //MWOMWO"

Tell me how you found out about this new forum? Very interesting.
Melissa

Next

Return to Chatta