⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:11 pm

Melissa wrote: If you've ever visited the Russian forum, we've definitely met each other //MWOMWO"

Tell me how you found out about this new forum? Very interesting.

I think I did visit at first, but not too often. Actually a Russian girl told me about the forums first. Her username was Tamara (or maybe that was her real name I don't remember as it was the original forum).

I got an email a few days ago about this one. I was looking at the forum for a bit, and today I decided to join. How about you? :D
donimakaroni

Postby Melissa » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:14 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
Melissa wrote: If you've ever visited the Russian forum, we've definitely met each other //MWOMWO"

Tell me how you found out about this new forum? Very interesting.

I think I did visit at first, but not too often. Actually a Russian girl told me about the forums first. Her username was Tamara (or maybe that was her real name I don't remember as it was the original forum).

I got an email a few days ago about this one. I was looking at the forum for a bit, and today I decided to join. How about you? :D

Awww so cool!

I got an email the other day and almost choked from shock ahahaha
I couldn't believe my eyes.
I still feel like I'm in a dream, all those old smiles , the layout, the communication style .... it's just shocking!

Melissa

Postby donimakaroni » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:19 pm

Melissa wrote:Awww so cool!

I got an email the other day and almost choked from shock ahahaha
I couldn't believe my eyes.
I still feel like I'm in a dream, all those old smiles , the layout, the communication style .... it's just shocking!

Haha, yeah this wasn't in my 2024 bingo card that's for sure! But I'm glad it's here. ^_^

What do you like to do for fun? :D
donimakaroni

Re: ⋆˚☾。 It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! 。☽˚⋆

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:28 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:Don't apologize, you were right more or less all the time :lol: You used to be an admin with me, so you tried to make the best options for all users while I didn't always pursue that before. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was excited with other things and wanted things my way. :ehmeh::

I'm 24 now. The last time we truly spoke I was just 15 about to turn 16. It's been almost 10 years! :cry: /flowerpower/

The last time we spoke I didn't speak english that great either, I used a translator 50% of the time. :mrgreen:

Omg you were just a baby!!! It's all understandable haha.
I can't believe it's been 10 years wow! I'm 29 now. Crazy!

Awh that's lovely. I'm glad your English got better, tho I thought it was always good! :D

It's true, it's been so long... :) So many things changed in my life since then. I was in 8th grade then, meanwhile now I just finished my masters. It's so wholesome to see everyone again and to be able to recreate this. Hopefully this time is the last time for good... 99,9% certain since I'm the one paying this time! :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:01 am

juleic1123 wrote:Don't apologize, you were right more or less all the time :lol: You used to be an admin with me, so you tried to make the best options for all users while I didn't always pursue that before. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was excited with other things and wanted things my way. :ehmeh::

I'm 24 now. The last time we truly spoke I was just 15 about to turn 16. It's been almost 10 years! :cry: /flowerpower/

The last time we spoke I didn't speak english that great either, I used a translator 50% of the time. :mrgreen:

Oh now I finally know how I talked with people on the English forum xD why didn't I think of the translator
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:03 am

donimakaroni wrote:BOO! Anyone here that remembers me?

Hiii zao_zao I don't think we ever met but welcome back
CrystalRose

Postby donimakaroni » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:02 pm

juleic1123 wrote:It's true, it's been so long... :) So many things changed in my life since then. I was in 8th grade then, meanwhile now I just finished my masters. It's so wholesome to see everyone again and to be able to recreate this. Hopefully this time is the last time for good... 99,9% certain since I'm the one paying this time! :lol:

Oh wow congratulations!! What did you study? :D

Yes, hopefully more people will find the forum and come back here! :D
donimakaroni

Postby donimakaroni » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:04 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
donimakaroni wrote:BOO! Anyone here that remembers me?

Hiii zao_zao I don't think we ever met but welcome back

Heyy, I don't think we met before either. (To be fair my memory is sooo bad, I don't think I'd remember a lot of people unfortunately. :ehmeh:: )
Buuuut, nice to meet you too! :D

How's it going? ^_^
donimakaroni

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:18 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:It's true, it's been so long... :) So many things changed in my life since then. I was in 8th grade then, meanwhile now I just finished my masters. It's so wholesome to see everyone again and to be able to recreate this. Hopefully this time is the last time for good... 99,9% certain since I'm the one paying this time! :lol:

Oh wow congratulations!! What did you study? :D

Yes, hopefully more people will find the forum and come back here! :D

I studied specialized translation actually! More or less when the forums closed my english improved a lot. I started learning german and french as well so when it was time to choose my university degree I decided to go to Translation. Finished my degree but wanted more so I went to advanced & specialized translation. I'm only missing my thesis now. /houra//

I'm translating the entirety of Super Mario Odyssey from English to Portuguese, 130 pages so far.

:lol: And... now I'm basically learning Italian in my free time. It's very basic stuff but I'm working on it. :mrgreen: Ciao, io sono juleic1123. Sei un ragazze. Lui mangia una mela :?: :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby baby_marky » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:43 pm

Heeeeeeey! Omg I definitely remember chatting with you!
I’m Marko zao_zao /flowerpower/
baby_marky

PreviousNext

Return to Chatta