Winx Club Reboot - Brand New Series | BRAND NEW Page 2!

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Winx Club Reboot - Brand New Series | BRAND NEW Page 2!

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:06 pm

Winx Club Reboot - Brand New Series

Hi everyone! zao_zao

Welcome to the official topic for the upcoming Winx Club Reboot! This topic will be continuously updated with the latest information on the new season like transformations, character designs, and other important details.

Please note that all designs and details are subject to change as the series is still in development.

Here you'll be able to talk and give all your opinions and thoughts on the new reboot that is confirmed to arrive somewhere in 2025! :D

Make sure to follow all the rules of the forum! /flowerpower/

With love,
The Winx Club Team
juleic1123
Site Admin

Re: Winx Club Reboot - Brand New Series

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:07 pm

INFORMATIONS:

1. Overview of the Winx Club Reboot
The Winx Club series is getting a full reboot. That means that everything you learned and saw in all of the seasons so far are thrown out of the window and something 100% new is coming instead, sort of like World of Winx!
Scheduled to release in the fourth quarter of 2025 on RAI and Netflix, the reboot is a collaboration between Rainbow S.p.A and Hampa Animation Studio.
While fans have speculated about a return to the original powers of characters like Stella and Layla/Aisha into the fairy of the sun and the moon and fairy of fluids, respectively, the reboot will follow the direction suggested by Nickelodeon "shining sun", "waves".

2. New Teaser and Clips
Two video teasers have been released, offering a sneak peek into the upcoming reboot. The teasers showcase updated animation styles and hints at the transformations fans can expect. Additionally, the first official clip features Bloom, focusing on her journey with fire magic, and introduces her Earth rival, Mitzi. Both can be seen in our website through the section Videos in Fun Zone!

3. Transformation Concepts
We have several transformation concept art pieces from the reboot, each giving a glimpse into the magical evolution of the Winx and they will be available in the gallery! /houra//

4. New Casual Outfits
The reboot will also feature updated casual outfits for the Winx characters that weren't seen before, being therefore 100% new. Early previews suggest modern, trendy looks that align with current fashion styles while retaining the signature magical aesthetics of the Winx universe. And the crop tops return! :ahhh:

5. Character Updates and New Designs
Several characters will be updated in the reboot. As of now, there are hints at redesigns for the main Winx fairies and their transformations. Some old designs have been scrapped in favor of new directions, so no one knows what the final fairy form designs and casual ones will be.

6. Info from the Comic-Con
Here's what was said in the Comic-Con of 2023 regarding the reboot:

Comic-Con 2023 wrote:The reboot will feature the same characters fans know and love with a new CGI look. “Winx Club means a lot to me — it’s the story I created many years ago and still today after 20 years it brings emotions to millions of viewers around the world and so I always had a special connection with Winx and with the fans,” Straffi says. “We will continue to keep the story interesting and alive for many, many years. It will definitely be something in the DNA of Winx but also totally new in terms of graphics and animation.”
The series will be created for original fans to enjoy while also giving new fans a chance to discover the world of Winx. Most importantly, the new series will stay true to certain themes that made the original series popular among viewers. As such, fans can expect to see the same multi-cultural, diverse set of powerful women leading the action in high fashion. “We recently realized that the boys and girls from 20 years ago are still fans of Winx today. We realized this is the moment to not only concentrate on young girls but also this audience of 20 to 25-year-olds,” says Valeria Gulli, International Marketing Manager at Rainbow. “We are also really proud to be one of the first brands to launch a multi-ethnic group of girlfriends and we are really proud that the Winx always saves themselves and often they don’t need a Prince Charming. They even save their boyfriends too, so they can make it on their own and don’t need anybody. That’s their power and we’re really proud of this.”

7. Roxy might be around
Iginio said in an interview that Roxy is a Winx member, although not as recurring as the others and that she wasn't forgotten, hinting that she may be appearing and even having a role in the Reboot!

8. The Return of the Wizards of The Black Circle?
The first promotional art for the reboot showed Ogron against Bloom with a black vs fire dragon, hinting at the Wizards return... Icy, Darcy and Stormy have also 3D models, which means they'll be back as well!
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:08 pm

GALLERY:

juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby Suzettey » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:43 pm

So far, I agree with what a lot of people have been saying about the fairy forms being overly designed, but I won't make any real judgements yet. I just started watching Mermaid Magic and, if the Winx reboot is anything like that, it'll be different, but still really cool (especially for a new audience of kids). Plus, Elisa Rosselli is doing the music for the reboot, so it has that advantage too lol
Suzettey

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:11 pm

Suzettey wrote:So far, I agree with what a lot of people have been saying about the fairy forms being overly designed, but I won't make any real judgements yet. I just started watching Mermaid Magic and, if the Winx reboot is anything like that, it'll be different, but still really cool (especially for a new audience of kids). Plus, Elisa Rosselli is doing the music for the reboot, so it has that advantage too lol

I agree! I think the fairy forms are detailed but I still have a lot of high hopes for the reboot, it looks great so far and Mermaid Magic was amazing. Way more amazing that I thought! /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby Melissa » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:54 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
Suzettey wrote:So far, I agree with what a lot of people have been saying about the fairy forms being overly designed, but I won't make any real judgements yet. I just started watching Mermaid Magic and, if the Winx reboot is anything like that, it'll be different, but still really cool (especially for a new audience of kids). Plus, Elisa Rosselli is doing the music for the reboot, so it has that advantage too lol

I agree! I think the fairy forms are detailed but I still have a lot of high hopes for the reboot, it looks great so far and Mermaid Magic was amazing. Way more amazing that I thought! /houra//

i really hope that this new reboot will bring lots of new people to our forum //MWOMWO" :mrgreen:
Melissa

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:40 pm

Same thing here! :D It's a great way to find people to come and join us. /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:04 am

I just wanted to make a topic about this haha xD
CrystalRose

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:10 am

juleic1123 wrote:GALLERY:

Ohh so we will have the villains of season 4? That's new for me.

I think this looks great! (It's better than I expected)

I do wish they would have stayed with blue for Bloom in her casual clothes
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:37 pm

I am so excited for the season 4 villians if they're still a thing. :ahhh:

Yeah, I think they look great. If Mermaid Magic is anything to go by, it's going to be a good reboot! /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Next

Return to Chatta