Does the avatar customisations work??

Need help? Have questions? Ask here!

Moderator: EN minimods

Does the avatar customisations work??

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:31 pm

I saw someone having a different avatar, how is that possible? I thought the avatar didn't work yet.
CrystalRose

Re: Does the avatar customisations work??

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:41 pm

CrystalRose wrote:I saw someone having a different avatar, how is that possible? I thought the avatar didn't work yet.

It was harpa, the global mod, she helped me test a lot of things and somehow her avatar didn't reset, probably a bug or cache in the forum itself. I could tecnically change my avatar since I have access to the game but it's unfair to do it so early before everyone else can :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:22 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:I saw someone having a different avatar, how is that possible? I thought the avatar didn't work yet.

It was harpa, the global mod, she helped me test a lot of things and somehow her avatar didn't reset, probably a bug or cache in the forum itself. I could tecnically change my avatar since I have access to the game but it's unfair to do it so early before everyone else can :lol:

Ohh haha I was so suprised. That's weird but also lucky for her. Oh and that's nice of you (:

Will the web avatar have all the clothes the old site had? And will Winx Adventure have all the clothes and furniture?
I hope I will be able to remember what my avatar looked like on both.

(I don't know which emoticon to put behind me sentence. I am so not used to these haha)
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:26 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:

Ohh haha I was so suprised. That's weird but also lucky for her. Oh and that's nice of you (:

Will the web avatar have all the clothes the old site had? And will Winx Adventure have all the clothes and furniture?

(I don't know which emoticon to put behind me sentence. I am so not used to these haha)

Nope and nope, but I'll explain. :mrgreen:

The Web Avatar had more than 40 pages worth of clothes on each section... unfortunately, more than at least 20 pages were completely lost to time. I was able to get around 250 pieces of clothing total and I also know how to draw, so my idea will be to release all the old ones I could find and extract (there are still A LOT of them, don't be mistaken :ahhh: ) and then draw new clothes altogether. ;)

As for Winx Adventure, all the clothes were stored in the private server of the old official website so NONE was saved when we saved the game, all the clothes were 100% remade to the new game. But there will be quite a lot of variety, although not as much as the official, at least in the beginning. :) /flowerpower/
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:17 am

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:It was harpa, the global mod, she helped me test a lot of things and somehow her avatar didn't reset, probably a bug or cache in the forum itself. I could tecnically change my avatar since I have access to the game but it's unfair to do it so early before everyone else can :lol:

Nope and nope, but I'll explain. :mrgreen:

The Web Avatar had more than 40 pages worth of clothes on each section... unfortunately, more than at least 20 pages were completely lost to time. I was able to get around 250 pieces of clothing total and I also know how to draw, so my idea will be to release all the old ones I could find and extract (there are still A LOT of them, don't be mistaken :ahhh: ) and then draw new clothes altogether. ;)

As for Winx Adventure, all the clothes were stored in the private server of the old official website so NONE was saved when we saved the game, all the clothes were 100% remade to the new game. But there will be quite a lot of variety, although not as much as the official, at least in the beginning. :) /flowerpower/

It's great that you can draw, that can be handy here. I am excited to see what it will looks like.

Also when I tried to use the waybackmachine I could see updates from Winx Adventure with a picture of clothes/furniture. You probably saw that and maybe even used that but still wanted to say :ehmeh::
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:26 am

Yeah, I found most of the announcements, but I actually have the pictures of all the winx adventure announcements stored in my blogger, which is really helpful! /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:45 am

juleic1123 wrote:Yeah, I found most of the announcements, but I actually have the pictures of all the winx adventure announcements stored in my blogger, which is really helpful! /houra//

Ohh that sounds so much easier haha (:
CrystalRose

Postby cherie01 » Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:08 pm

Since the question is answered, I'll close this topic ! :D /flowerpower/
cherie01

Return to HELP!