Chat with Katara16 <3

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: Chat with Katara16 <3

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:53 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:
bloomcemre9000 wrote:Hiii!! I was 9 when I first discovered this site, now I'm almost 24! When I found out people were creating a remake of it I almost cried tears of joy! I was a shy child and used to spend most of my time on the internet, so this site was a BIG part of my childhood :") Visiting you guys from the Turkish part of the forum!

Same! I was 9 or 10 when I found the site and am 25 now. I used to be shy as well and around the time I started being on the winx forum I lost my best friend and didn't really have friends anymore. A little bit after that people started to bully me. Winx Adventure and the forum was a place were I could talk to people and escape a bit.

That's crazy because it's the same for me. I suffered a lot in real life at the time. People at school bullied me back then, and my father was... terrible (which is the nicest adjective I can come up with to describe him)... so this website was such a nice breath of fresh air. People cared about you, you could meet others, the games... everything was just so enchanting. Waiting for a reply and getting excited was one of the best feelings ever, a bit like what's happening now. That kid feeling is back these past few days because of all the people who joined. in_love_

I don't like that you've been through that but it's comforting to know that I wasn't the only one

I felt loved there, like people enjoyed my company, that people wanted to talk to me. It was such a great feeling :(
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:56 pm

Yup, it's exactly how I felt here.. not here, there (it's the same website for me already :lol: ). Like, I was so annoying as a kid back in the day, and people still spent hours talking to me for 3 years of my life, that's crazy for me. :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:59 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Yup, it's exactly how I felt here.. not here, there (it's the same website for me already :lol: ). Like, I was so annoying as a kid back in the day, and people still spent hours talking to me for 3 years of my life, that's crazy for me. :lol:

Same here! Not that I think I was annoying in real life but it's crazy that people wanted to spend so much time with me online
CrystalRose

Postby Melissa » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:12 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:
bloomcemre9000 wrote:Hiii!! I was 9 when I first discovered this site, now I'm almost 24! When I found out people were creating a remake of it I almost cried tears of joy! I was a shy child and used to spend most of my time on the internet, so this site was a BIG part of my childhood :") Visiting you guys from the Turkish part of the forum!

Same! I was 9 or 10 when I found the site and am 25 now. I used to be shy as well and around the time I started being on the winx forum I lost my best friend and didn't really have friends anymore. A little bit after that people started to bully me. Winx Adventure and the forum was a place were I could talk to people and escape a bit.

That's crazy because it's the same for me. I suffered a lot in real life at the time. People at school bullied me back then, and my father was... terrible (which is the nicest adjective I can come up with to describe him)... so this website was such a nice breath of fresh air. People cared about you, you could meet others, the games... everything was just so enchanting. Waiting for a reply and getting excited was one of the best feelings ever, a bit like what's happening now. That kid feeling is back these past few days because of all the people who joined. in_love_

And I had the same situation. I even hid the fact that I was on the Winx forum because my friends would laugh at me. But look how cool you are now! At 24, you're creating such complex things, entire websites and games! You're a genius. /flowerpower/
Melissa

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:32 pm

Thank you much! :) /flowerpower/

I actually told my only "friend" back then about the website, back when I was in 5th grade. He told everyone and they kept calling me a fairy and bullying me every. single. day. So this website truly was an escape. I remember being at school and being so, so anxious to go home and play WA and go to the forums. It was my first "obsession", and the only one until today that really, really left a mark on me. I couldn't give up on trying to restore the magic that this era had... and voilà. :mrgreen: /houra//
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:00 am

juleic1123 wrote:Thank you much! :) /flowerpower/

I actually told my only "friend" back then about the website, back when I was in 5th grade. He told everyone and they kept calling me a fairy and bullying me every. single. day. So this website truly was an escape. I remember being at school and being so, so anxious to go home and play WA and go to the forums. It was my first "obsession", and the only one until today that really, really left a mark on me. I couldn't give up on trying to restore the magic that this era had... and voilà. :mrgreen: /houra//

That's so sad I am sorry. I never told anyone I played on Winx, too scared. I once told (old) friends music I listen too and they started bullying me, so I never told anything again. Till today still scared to tell people in real life about things I like :ehmeh::
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:16 pm

That's crazy to me... in time I found people that know about all my hobbies now. I have 7 close friends that I really consider almost part of my family and they all created an account here. Not that they use it, but they really support me. Highscool was also really good once I found the right people. Of course there will always be people ready to mock the fact that as an adult & male I like Winx, but so far I've found the right people. :)
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:47 pm

juleic1123 wrote:That's crazy to me... in time I found people that know about all my hobbies now. I have 7 close friends that I really consider almost part of my family and they all created an account here. Not that they use it, but they really support me. Highscool was also really good once I found the right people. Of course there will always be people ready to mock the fact that as an adult & male I like Winx, but so far I've found the right people. :)

I am so glad you found the right people :D I don't have a close friend sadly, teenager years did me dirty as well :( but hopefully someday
CrystalRose

Postby baby_marky » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:51 pm

Absolutely the same!

my friend also told my secrets to the whole class at school that I’m ga* and that I was on the winks website. And the whole class called me "fairy", we're so much alike.
I had to change schools. Where everyone was super friendly. But it made me who I am today, and I'm grateful for that experience.
Last edited by baby_marky on Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baby_marky

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:09 pm

baby_marky wrote:

Absolutely the same!

my friend also told my secrets to the whole class at school that I’m ga* and that I was on the winks website. And the whole class called me "fairy", we're so much alike.
I had to change schools. Where everyone was super friendly. But it made me who I am today, and I'm grateful for that experience.

It was just unfortunate. But I didn't let that stop me from playing anyway. The people I knew here were infinite times better than anyone from real life at the time. /flowerpower/
juleic1123
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chatta