What is your favorite and least favorite transformation?

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:42 am

My favorites are Believix and Bloomix
Believix -> I know how excited I got as a kid seeying it. I really liked the outfits.
Bloomix -> This one is just so pretty. And this was the first one after Believix were each outfit was individual instead of being simulair and each only having a small difference.

My least favorites are:
Either Charmix or Magic Winx (don't hate me) -> I just find the magic winx form & Charmix pretty simple compared to the other transformations.

EDIT: I completely forgot about the newer seasons oops. I really don't like Cosmix. And the remakes of the older transformations aren't it for me either.

~
If you are having fun answering these questions :lol: , here are a few more.
-> What is your favorite transformation of each character?
-> Favorite transformation song?
-> If you could only choose one transformation from one character, which would it be?

* Mine are:
Bloom -> Bloomix
Stella -> Believix
Flora -> Believix
Musa -> Bloomix
Tecna -> (still not sure about this one)
Layla -> Believix

* My favorite transformation song is definitely Sirenix! That one is so good!

* If I could choose only one it would be Musa Bloomix. (Or Flora Believix).
CrystalRose

Re: What is your favorite and least favorite transformation?

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:14 pm

For me it's Believix and Enchantix, they really feel powerful and amazing. I get the hype on Enchantix and I love their looks, but I also love Believix a lot and I think season 4 established the transformation and the upgrades really well. I also like that Believix didn't really replace Enchantix. They used fairy dust and miniwinx meaning they could tap into Enchantix, and the finale of season 4 proved they could go back to Enchantix which for me was AMAZING and made Believix really easy to accept and love just as much. :)

Least favorite, on the risk of sounding controversal... Sirenix :mrgreen:

I LOVE the music but I feel like the entire transformation is just not needed. The blue background in all of them removed some originality, the similar outfits, the repeated 3D choreography, the 3D... :ehmeh:: Harmonix also had similar clothes but it felt so much more vibrant and beautiful...

And it's just... pointless? The only reason they began the Sirenix quest wasn't even to enter the Infinite Ocean, but because they couldn't fight underwater because of the non-sense believix wings not working. Harmonix did just that. :ehmeh:: The Winx literally had Tritannus trapped in episode 13. Bloom and Layla/Aisha captured him so like :ehmeh:: yes the lake was in danger but Aisha could just create bubbles of water on all the creatures of the Lake until someone arrested Tritannus again. :ehmeh::

I like Bloomix and the concept in theory but hated the execution. Hated Butterflix as well and Tynix made no sense since the transformation has nothing to do with the concept. :roll:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:00 pm

juleic1123 wrote:

For me it's Believix and Enchantix, they really feel powerful and amazing. I get the hype on Enchantix and I love their looks, but I also love Believix a lot and I think season 4 established the transformation and the upgrades really well. I also like that Believix didn't really replace Enchantix. They used fairy dust and miniwinx meaning they could tap into Enchantix, and the finale of season 4 proved they could go back to Enchantix which for me was AMAZING and made Believix really easy to accept and love just as much. :)

I LOVE the music but I feel like the entire transformation is just not needed. The blue background in all of them removed some originality, the similar outfits, the repeated 3D choreography, the 3D... :ehmeh:: Harmonix also had similar clothes but it felt so much more vibrant and beautiful...

And it's just... pointless? The only reason they began the Sirenix quest wasn't even to enter the Infinite Ocean, but because they couldn't fight underwater because of the non-sense believix wings not working. Harmonix did just that. :ehmeh:: The Winx literally had Tritannus trapped in episode 13. Bloom and Layla/Aisha captured him so like :ehmeh:: yes the lake was in danger but Aisha could just create bubbles of water on all the creatures of the Lake until someone arrested Tritannus again. :ehmeh::

I like Bloomix and the concept in theory but hated the execution. Hated Butterflix as well and Tynix made no sense since the transformation has nothing to do with the concept. :roll:

I loved Enchantix. It was such a upgrade after Magic Winx and Charmix.

I agree with you, Sirenix felt unnecessary but the song is such a bop :lol:

So true. And it was so st**id how they got their Bloomix. It should have been like Enchantix. It went downhill after Believix and specially after Harmonix.
CrystalRose

Postby Astra » Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:20 pm

juleic1123 wrote:

+++

I fell in love with Enchantix even more after I read someone's analysis on it. They pointed out how Enchantix makes the fairies look like they're from a fairy tale, how the clothes are light and look like they're made of flowers, how the hair is longer and has a lighter color etc. /flowerpower/

I also like "presirenix", even if we didn't get to see it in the actual show
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/78/14/b8/7814 ... f39e31.jpg (concept art from Rainbow S.r.l)
(help how do I post a picture, it doesn't show up in the preview)
Astra

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:46 pm

It needs to be tinier than 700x700 in size, if it's not just leave it as a link! /flowerpower/

I love the prototype of Sirenix as well, wish we could've seen it! :cry:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby donimakaroni » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:45 pm

My favorite is Enchantix for sure, and the third season is my favorite as well. :D
donimakaroni

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:14 pm

donimakaroni wrote: My favorite is Enchantix for sure, and the third season is my favorite as well. :D

Enchantix is nostalgic. It was so special after Magic Winx and Charmix. I think Enchantix was the best transformation
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:14 pm

I really, really love Enchantix as well. I have to admit that contrary to a lot of people, I find Believix right up there. I really like their designs, but a lot of people don't. :lol: But Enchantix truly was the best transformation for the amazing designs and ethereal change, and it was the best season. The stakes were amazingly high. in_love_
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby donimakaroni » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:40 pm

For me Enchantix was the best transformation and season just because of the storyline and transformation from charmix to enchantix, it was so drastic!
Season 4 was a downgrade for me Im sorry T_T

How was Enchantix the final form yet they had another one on Earth? I didnt like their outfits in comparison to Enchantix, but on their own theyre fine. I also like season 4, but what I dont like its how after season 4, they dont mention anything about the pets or anything. Like?????????

We also dont see other fairies ever go past the main transformation.

Now, transformations season 5+, I really dont like when they stopped giving the girls different wings. Its like they designed one, and then made minor changes to all. T_T

I have soooo many more opinions about the show in general, but Ill stop... for now. 8-)
donimakaroni

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:57 pm

donimakaroni wrote:For me Enchantix was the best transformation and season just because of the storyline and transformation from charmix to enchantix, it was so drastic!
Season 4 was a downgrade for me Im sorry T_T

How was Enchantix the final form yet they had another one on Earth? I didnt like their outfits in comparison to Enchantix, but on their own theyre fine. I also like season 4, but what I dont like its how after season 4, they dont mention anything about the pets or anything. Like?????????

We also dont see other fairies ever go past the main transformation.

Now, transformations season 5+, I really dont like when they stopped giving the girls different wings. Its like they designed one, and then made minor changes to all. T_T

I have soooo many more opinions about the show in general, but Ill stop... for now. 8-)

Yeah, it's my pet peeve as well with season 5. The fact nothing from that season is brought back up again. Roxy is mentioned and appears 5 or 6 times and has a very brief mention. The shop vanished. Nabu is seen twice and forgotten forever...

As for season 4, it is a bit of a downgrade in terms of storyline, I don't think the stakes felt as high as season 3 by far, the wizards felt like an isolated threat than an actual universe-wide threat. But I also really like the story and the character growth. Stella especially went from not wanting to work to being the first one to do it by episode 26 and being mad at the pets being irresponsible, which I find great... :) The fact that Musa had a solo career and a girl group career was amazing too, but season 5 erased her solo career altogether... :ehmeh::

Also, season 4 treated the Believix as a spell, Faragonda called it "The Believix spell" and it almost felt like an extension of Enchantix since they kept the fairy dust and the mini-Winx... the fact it also ended with them going Enchantix back to Alfea felt so great, almost like Believix was just a terrestrial transformation they acquired but not a replacement of their final forms... it's a shame season 4 dumped it all... :cry:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Next

Return to Chatta