⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: ⋆˚☾。 It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! 。☽˚⋆

Postby donimakaroni » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:01 pm

juleic1123 wrote:I studied specialized translation actually! More or less when the forums closed my english improved a lot. I started learning german and french as well so when it was time to choose my university degree I decided to go to Translation. Finished my degree but wanted more so I went to advanced & specialized translation. I'm only missing my thesis now. /houra//

I'm translating the entirety of Super Mario Odyssey from English to Portuguese, 130 pages so far.

:lol: And... now I'm basically learning Italian in my free time. It's very basic stuff but I'm working on it. :mrgreen: Ciao, io sono juleic1123. Sei un ragazze. Lui mangia una mela :?: :lol:

Oh wow that is amazing! Thats so many languages, its sooo cool! Im sure your italian will improve with time as well. Even if it doesnt, you already know a lot anyway haha.

Oh God, I haaaate translation of any kind. I also studied English and had to do translation as part of some courses, and I hated every second of it. :D
Kudos for you for translating, 130 pages.. so far... sounds like my worst nightmare :lol:
I taught English for a year back in 2017, but that was it. I moved onto different things after 2018.
donimakaroni

Re: ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。It's me, hi, I'm Donie it's me! ゚⋆˚☾。 ⋆

Postby donimakaroni » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:02 pm

baby_marky wrote:Heeeeeeey! Omg I definitely remember chatting with you!
I’m Marko zao_zao /flowerpower/

Hi Marko. Please forgive my memory (or more like lack thereof :ehmeh:: )
But hi, Im Don, nice to meet you again!
Where are you from if you dont mind me asking?
donimakaroni

Postby aysetb » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:20 pm

Welcome Donie ! zao_zao
It's nice to meet you, how are you feeling ?

aysetb

Postby juleic1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:58 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:I studied specialized translation actually! More or less when the forums closed my english improved a lot. I started learning german and french as well so when it was time to choose my university degree I decided to go to Translation. Finished my degree but wanted more so I went to advanced & specialized translation. I'm only missing my thesis now. /houra//

I'm translating the entirety of Super Mario Odyssey from English to Portuguese, 130 pages so far.

:lol: And... now I'm basically learning Italian in my free time. It's very basic stuff but I'm working on it. :mrgreen: Ciao, io sono juleic1123. Sei un ragazze. Lui mangia una mela :?: :lol:

Oh wow that is amazing! Thats so many languages, its sooo cool! Im sure your italian will improve with time as well. Even if it doesnt, you already know a lot anyway haha.

Oh God, I haaaate translation of any kind. I also studied English and had to do translation as part of some courses, and I hated every second of it. :D
Kudos for you for translating, 130 pages.. so far... sounds like my worst nightmare :lol:
I taught English for a year back in 2017, but that was it. I moved onto different things after 2018.

Thank you so much, I'm very happy with the way my life has been going these past few years. I really loved my course. :)

I mean... even I hate translation sometimes so don't worry :lol: It can be really challenging and there are so many rules you need to follow... I really understand. I personally enjoy it under special circumstances, but it's not my real dream job either. I want to translate scripts for kids shows and also be a dubber for some of them. That is my real dream job. in_love_
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:28 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:
donimakaroni wrote:BOO! Anyone here that remembers me?

Hiii zao_zao I don't think we ever met but welcome back

Heyy, I don't think we met before either. (To be fair my memory is sooo bad, I don't think I'd remember a lot of people unfortunately. :ehmeh:: )
Buuuut, nice to meet you too! :D

How's it going? ^_^

That's okay, I don't remember many people from the site either. I actually only remember two names and no idea why these two but they aren't here anyway. But it's sad cause I talked to so many great people back than :ehmeh::

Nice to meet you too!

I am okay and you? Thank you for asking

CrystalRose

Postby donimakaroni » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:39 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Thank you so much, I'm very happy with the way my life has been going these past few years. I really loved my course. :)

I mean... even I hate translation sometimes so don't worry :lol: It can be really challenging and there are so many rules you need to follow... I really understand. I personally enjoy it under special circumstances, but it's not my real dream job either. I want to translate scripts for kids shows and also be a dubber for some of them. That is my real dream job. in_love_

Awh I'm glad you like how everything turned out, I'm sure it must feel amazing!!! :D

Haha, oh noo, I thought you loved translation and want to pursue it long term; which it has its perks for sure haha.

Awhhhh that's sooo sweet! It makes sense with winx and everything! I wish you the best of luck on that! Im sure youll achieve it in no time and be great at it! :D /flowerpower/
donimakaroni

Postby donimakaroni » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:42 pm

aysetb wrote:Welcome Donie ! zao_zao
It's nice to meet you, how are you feeling ?

Thank you so much! Nice to meet you too!
I'm good thanks, Im just at work, dont have much to do at the moment haha. How are you? :D
donimakaroni

Postby donimakaroni » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:44 pm

CrystalRose wrote:That's okay, I don't remember many people from the site either. I actually only remember two names and no idea why these two but they aren't here anyway. But it's sad cause I talked to so many great people back than :ehmeh::

Nice to meet you too!

Omg haha. Im curious, what are those two names? I wonder if I recognize them.
I'm good too thank you!
donimakaroni

Postby CrystalRose » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:45 pm

donimakaroni wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:That's okay, I don't remember many people from the site either. I actually only remember two names and no idea why these two but they aren't here anyway. But it's sad cause I talked to so many great people back than :ehmeh::

Nice to meet you too!

Omg haha. Im curious, what are those two names? I wonder if I recognize them.
I'm good too thank you!

I was on the Dutch and English forum. One was a mod(?) CherryDream and one user called PrinsesMaaike. I don't know why I don't remember more :(
CrystalRose

Postby donimakaroni » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:47 pm

CrystalRose wrote:I was on the Dutch and English forum. One was a mod(?) CherryDream and one user called PrinsesMaaike. I don't know why I don't remember more :(

Oh yeah, no, I dont remember. I only would go to the English forum as I dont know any of the other languages they had forums for. My first language is albanian, and they didnt have a forum for that. :ehmeh::
donimakaroni

PreviousNext

Return to Chatta