Account problem

Need help? Have questions? Ask here!

Moderator: EN minimods

Account problem

Postby Giadablackangel » Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:41 am

Ehy guys!
I'm giadavnt but I don't know how, now I've returned to be Giadablackangel like in the old official site.
My account disconnected some time ago and I tried to redeem the password and now did I lost the other account? :ehmeh::
Is there a way to recover it?
Giadablackangel

Re: Account problem

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:24 pm

Giadablackangel wrote:Ehy guys!
I'm giadavnt but I don't know how, now I've returned to be Giadablackangel like in the old official site.
My account disconnected some time ago and I tried to redeem the password and now did I lost the other account? :ehmeh::
Is there a way to recover it?

Hello!

So first of all, this account (the one you're using to post this message) was created on jun 27, 2024 and it's a separate account from giadavnt, created just 55 minutes later.

You can ask to reset the password through Forgot Your Password? Click here! and put your information to get an email. One of the emails end in .it which is for Giadablackangel while the other for giadavnt is .com, hope this helps! ;)
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby giadavnt » Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:47 pm

Thank you so much! Your hint was definitely useful :D I completely forgot about that email //EHDOHEH/ Thanks again! /flowerpower/ /flowerpower/ /flowerpower/
giadavnt

Postby juleic1123 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:53 pm

giadavnt wrote:Thank you so much! Your hint was definitely useful :D I completely forgot about that email //EHDOHEH/ Thanks again! /flowerpower/ /flowerpower/ /flowerpower/

Happy to help! /houra//

Closed! /flowerpower/
juleic1123
Site Admin

Return to HELP!