What is your favorite and least favorite transformation?

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: What is your favorite and least favorite transformation?

Postby WinxClub4Life » Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:43 pm

My fav is Enchantix,I know that this is a generic answer but I love it! Everyone looks beatiful!!!! in_love_
WinxClub4Life

Postby WinxClub4Life » Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:53 pm

My own opinion

Bloom:Believix,she looks AMAZING

Flora: Enchantix,she has a babydoll dress if I know correctly and I think even the term suits her as the group mom and the soft spoken kind girl she is

Stella: Enchantix,she looks IMMACULATE,IT FEELS LIKE THE OUTFIT ITSELF HAS SASS AND FLAIR ON IT'S OWN! AMAZING!

Aisha/Layla: Blue Version Of Her Enchantix,she will forever be the Fairy Of Fluids and it looks so colorful and lively just like the ocean and her wings are BEAUTIFUL! The crown? FABOLOUS! It is beatiful!

Musa: Believix,it captures the mix of her Tomboyness and Feminity perfectly! It looks beatiful!

Tecna: I know this will be controversial but....it is Bloomix,it looks DIVINE,I love how smart the wings are,the crown and hair is so pretty and her techno patterns only make it way better! Also she is gorgeous in that blue and the tiny transparent little capes are everything!
WinxClub4Life

Postby ✩ Sol ✩ » Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:31 pm

✩ One thing I know, my least favorite is Cosmix! My favorite is Enchantix, and I really like Magic Winx(also charmix, yay, bags!) and Believex, these are my beloveds!

Others that I dislike: Butterflix and Sirenix (could've be better!), and maybe Onyrix.
✩ Sol ✩

Postby juleic1123 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:37 am

✩ Sol ✩ wrote:✩ One thing I know, my least favorite is Cosmix! My favorite is Enchantix, and I really like Magic Winx(also charmix, yay, bags!) and Believex, these are my beloveds!

Others that I dislike: Butterflix and Sirenix (could've be better!), and maybe Onyrix.

I hate cosmix as well :lol:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chatta