Website Launch | Bug Report

Need help? Have questions? Ask here!

Moderator: EN minimods

Website Launch | Bug Report

Postby cherie01 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:28 am

Hi everyone! zao_zao

The time has finally come, the website is coming to life ! As you know, this is a faithful recreation of the official WinxClub.com website in the years between 2010 and 2012 !!

The website did not copy the code of the old website and instead built its appearence and features fully from scratch, which is an amazing thing as it uses modern technology! However, it can also lead to bugs and issues that the admins didn't see and it's up to you to report them in order for them to be hopefully fixed!

This topic will be available for the entirety of the first 2 months after launch and you will be able to reply and notify us of the bugs!

When reporting a bug, please include as much detail as possible, such as:

:arrow: A clear description of the issue.
:arrow: Steps to reproduce the problem.
:arrow: Screenshots or videos if available.
:arrow: The browser and device you are using.
:arrow: Any error messages you received.

Thank you for helping us keep our community safe and organized! /flowerpower/

The EN forum staff
cherie01

Re: Website Launch | Bug Report

Postby Astra » Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:23 pm

Is there a list of already reported bugs somewhere? I think you are an amazing person for doing all this, and I don't want to waste your time and energy on something that was already reported /flowerpower/
Astra

Re: Website Launch | Bug Report

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:29 pm

Astra wrote:Is there a list of already reported bugs somewhere? I think you are an amazing person for doing all this, and I don't want to waste your time and energy on something that was already reported /flowerpower/

Thank you so much for your kind words!
There isn't, but go ahead and report it anyway! The only thing it will do is make sure I see it and fix it to ensure a better experience for everyone! /flowerpower/
juleic1123
Site Admin

Return to HELP!