Spin-offs you'd love to have related to Winx Club

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Spin-offs you'd love to have related to Winx Club

Postby Hallowinxer » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:32 pm

What kind of Winx Club spin-offs you'd like to have? What characters you'd love to know more about?

- I'd love to see the spin-off about the Trixs: how did they meet, get to know each other (did they know each other already before attending to the Cloudtower or did they just got randomly put into the same room and then on a random stormy and dark night someone of them suggested to rule the world together? And how did they first hear of the dragon flame?) I'd love to see more about their life, lessons in the Cloudtower and free time activities (in addition to bullying Winxs :lol: ) I'd like to get to know the other witches better too!

- I'd love to see more about Mirta's life in Alfea and how she's dealing with both witch and fairy powers and did she find a balance between them. How did other fairies react when they heard that a witch is coming to study with them? Did she continue keeping in touch with Lucy or the other witches? Was it difficult to learn spells with an opposite-kind-of energy? In the Secret of the Lost Kingdom she used her witch powers when Mandragora attacked to Alfea and Wizgiz said there's no need for black magic. Did she use her black magic more often as a reflex when she was in danger?

- I'd also love to see a longer story about the company of the light and Griffin's, Faragonda's and Saladin's youth.

- And even though I LOVE Winx girls it'd be so interesting to see the "next generation" of Winx starting their journey in Alfea (or in Cloudtower!)
Hallowinxer

Re: Spin-offs you'd love to have related to Winx Club

Postby WinxClub4Life » Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:50 pm

[quote="Hallowinx er] - And even though I LOVE Winx girls it'd be so interesting to see the "next generation" of Winx starting their journey in Alfea (Cloudtower!)[/quote]

Honestly,I want it to star Roxy,Mirta and maybe other fairies.
WinxClub4Life

Re: Spin-offs you'd love to have related to Winx Club

Postby CrystalRose » Sun Oct 20, 2024 5:32 pm

I would like to see a spin off about the kids of the winx, having their own group and adventures
CrystalRose

Return to Chatta