Chat with Katara16 <3

Here you can talk about anything, and everything!

Moderator: EN minimods

Re: Chat with Katara16 <3

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:20 pm

cherie01 wrote:I cannot wait to run around the streets of gardenia again in_love_

Me too. I might cry when it happens haha xD
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:24 pm

CrystalRose wrote:
cherie01 wrote:I cannot wait to run around the streets of gardenia again in_love_

Believe me, I did when I first did it :cry: Trying to fix the broken scripts RIGHT NOW because seeing everyone coming back is making me want to fix the game myself so badly :cloud:
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby CrystalRose » Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:04 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:

Believe me, I did when I first did it :cry: Trying to fix the broken scripts RIGHT NOW because seeing everyone coming back is making me want to fix the game myself so badly :cloud:

Good luck. I hope you will have some luck with it :D
CrystalRose

Postby Melissa » Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:45 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:

I feel like I'm going to cry too! Once the game is up and running, we'll all need to video call each other and film our reactions before we go in for the first time! I'm sure we'll all cry with happiness and nostalgia. /houra//
Melissa

Postby CrystalRose » Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:19 pm

juleic1123 wrote:
CrystalRose wrote:
cherie01 wrote:

I feel like I'm going to cry too! Once the game is up and running, we'll all need to video call each other and film our reactions before we go in for the first time! I'm sure we'll all cry with happiness and nostalgia. /houra//

That actually might be a great idea haha
CrystalRose

Postby bloomcemre9000 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:36 pm

Hiii!! I was 9 when I first discovered this site, now I'm almost 24! When I found out people were creating a remake of it I almost cried tears of joy! I was a shy child and used to spend most of my time on the internet, so this site was a BIG part of my childhood :") Visiting you guys from the Turkish part of the forum!
bloomcemre9000

Postby juleic1123 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:51 pm

bloomcemre9000 wrote:Hiii!! I was 9 when I first discovered this site, now I'm almost 24! When I found out people were creating a remake of it I almost cried tears of joy! I was a shy child and used to spend most of my time on the internet, so this site was a BIG part of my childhood :") Visiting you guys from the Turkish part of the forum!

Welcome back!! It's great to see you again! :ahhh: in_love_
juleic1123
Site Admin

Postby katara16 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:40 pm

bloomcemre9000 wrote:Hiii!! I was 9 when I first discovered this site, now I'm almost 24! When I found out people were creating a remake of it I almost cried tears of joy! I was a shy child and used to spend most of my time on the internet, so this site was a BIG part of my childhood :") Visiting you guys from the Turkish part of the forum!

Omg we’re alike ! It was also a big part of my childhood!
Welcome back /houra//
katara16

Postby CrystalRose » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:45 pm

Same! I was 9 or 10 when I found the site and am 25 now. I used to be shy as well and around the time I started being on the winx forum I lost my best friend and didn't really have friends anymore. A little bit after that people started to bully me. Winx Adventure and the forum was a place were I could talk to people and escape a bit.
CrystalRose

Postby juleic1123 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:47 pm

CrystalRose wrote:

Same! I was 9 or 10 when I found the site and am 25 now. I used to be shy as well and around the time I started being on the winx forum I lost my best friend and didn't really have friends anymore. A little bit after that people started to bully me. Winx Adventure and the forum was a place were I could talk to people and escape a bit.

That's crazy because it's the same for me. I suffered a lot in real life at the time. People at school bullied me back then, and my father was... terrible (which is the nicest adjective I can come up with to describe him)... so this website was such a nice breath of fresh air. People cared about you, you could meet others, the games... everything was just so enchanting. Waiting for a reply and getting excited was one of the best feelings ever, a bit like what's happening now. That kid feeling is back these past few days because of all the people who joined. in_love_
juleic1123
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Chatta